His nicknames

William: some of the name you have for him are to make fun of him like asshat and chipmunk and the ones like giant and big dork are the ones you use too make fun of his hight,big bro is also because of his hight but also because he is your big brother.bubby is just something you have called him since you were little. You don't have as many nicknames for him as he has for you but most of the time you call him William or will,sometimes Willy too if you feel like it.

Chris:big bro is kinda obvious,old man is just you joking about him getting grey hair and brat,dick head,caveman and dummy is what you call him if he is annoying you or you are mad at him,geek and dork are because he can act like a fuckboy all he wants but he is actually the dorkiest person in the world,pal and buddy are just normal name you call him daily,tiger and lady killer is the ones you call him when he talks about all the girls he has hooked up with not that he talks about that in front of you or at least he tries not to but if he and William are having a conversation and you hear about it you bet your ass you are going to tease him about it and last but not least you call him big bear and he calls you baby bear as an act of love.

Isak:he doesn't really have a lot of nicknames but you will call him dumbass if you are mad at him,most of the time if you are trying to make fun of him you call him dork but usually you call him bro or isak,it's not that you guys don't care about each other it's just that you don't see the need for a lot of stupid nicknames.