✦ soompi

NCT's Jeno Reportedly Dating U-19's Do Inhwa AND YGK+'s Cho Yebin?!

by D.S. Kim | 32,000 views

On August 31, an exclusive report from Sports Seoul stated that NCT's Jeno and Model Cho Yebin are currently in a relationship

The sources from the music industry revealed, "Lee Jeno and Cho Yebin are dating. They met at a charity event in July; became friends and started dating a two to three weeks ago. They enjoy going on dates whenever they have free time just like other couples."

Another source revealed, "The relationship between the two isn't widely known. They try to see each other as often as possible, but because of their busy schedules, they can't see each other a lot of times.

In response, a representative from YGK+ said, "After encountering the dating news, we are currently checking with the artist."

SEE ALSO: Soccer Player Do Inhwa And NCT's Jeno's Cute Dates!

Fans across the world are shocked to see Dating Rumours between Cho Yebin and Lee Jeno. A few months prior, a source from one of SM Entertainment daughter brands stated, that Lee Jeno and U-19 Soccer Player Do Inhwa "became fond of each other after meeting at an award ceremony in May and were often seen with each other at cute dates around Seoul".

 A few months prior, a source from one of SM Entertainment daughter brands stated, that Lee Jeno and U-19 Soccer Player Do Inhwa "became fond of each other after meeting at an award ceremony in May and were often seen with each other at cute dates...

Neither SM Entertainment nor KFA (Korean Football Association) stated anything to the dating rumours between the two same-aged friends. But Fans of Soccer Player Do Inhwa are sure that Inhwa and Jeno are dating since they've been seen more often and longer than Jeno and Cho Yebin.

Meanwhile, Jeno became the most searched Idol in the real-time search of Naver.

Fans across the world are splitting in Team Inhwa and Team Yebin on SNS.

Fans and even our staff is waiting for a statement of SM Entertainment, YGK+ and KFA.

What's your opinion on this article?

‣ 512 comments

leejenoisbae: Wow... Jeno became the hottest Womanizer the past years could have... But I don't want to be in Jeno's shoes. Two gorgeous girls... wow.

nctfan560: I can't believe this... how did uri Jeno end up in such a situation?! (Btw I'm Team Inhwa all the way!)

kittyong: Oof, sounds tough on all three of them. But in all honesty, a gorgeous Model like Cho Yebin fits much more to him than an athlete.