Chapter 1.)

Jacqueline's POV

I lied there in my bed listening to my alarm clock go off signaling I had to get up, I got out of my bed walked over to my closet and pulled out a light purple tank top, white cardigan and light blue jeans. I sighed as I walked over and put them on my bed, I hated pretending to be something I'm not just to fit in, I took off my black T-shirt and gray shorts threw them on my floor to be dealt with later and put on the tank top and jeans then the cardigan. I walked over to the mirror door of the closet, I put my black hair in my go to style, I bobby pinned my bangs on both sides flinging the right side behind me. I applied eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss before grabbing my phone and bag and walking downstairs, I felt out of place dressed like this but I'd rather not have a target on my back. I walked out of my room and down the stairs only to be met face to face with my foster parents, they were Centerville Serpents, I was from Riverdale's Southside Serpents. My foster mom looked at me with a smile, I said nothing as I started walking towards the door, "Let me give you a ride." Marie said grabbing her keys, " I'm fine." I replied walking out the door. I hated my school, no one liked me and I didn't fit in, nothing exciting really happens here except drugs and your normal high school drama. I continued walking as I heard a car pulling up next to me, "Hey, need a ride?" A male voice asked, I sighed and looked over. I was met with a boy with dark brown eyes, brown hair wearing a leather jacket. I didn't recognize but I didn't want to walk to school, I knew I shouldn't but without thinking, "Yeah." He smiled as he brought the car to a stop, I got in, "I'm Kurtz." He looked at me, "Hi." I looked out the window, he put the car in drive and started moving again. I sat as far away from him as I could, he glanced at me "So, why are you so far away?" I ignored him, " How's about we get together sometime."" He smiled. I glanced at him, "What?"" I asked, "Me, you dinner tonight." He smirked as he pulled into the school parking lot. I went to get out but he grabbed my arm and came close to me his face inches from mine. "You think I don't know who you are. Who your brother was?" I looked at him, "Yeah well he's gone so." He laughed, "You don't think I know , Jacqueline ." He let me go and I quickly He let go and walked back to his car, I  walked into the school and immediately all eyes were on me, I heard the gasps from some and whispers from others while receiving glares from the rest. I texted a long lost friend and told them I was coming home. I needed to leave, leave this school, this town. Go home where I'm safe, but how?  Kurtz. I walked into my first period, I sat in my seat in the middle row and listened to the teacher complain. I needed to find a way, I could trick  Kurtz into helping me but that'd be tricky. I sighed as the teacher went on, I needed this day to be over.