Chapter 4

Luke's POV

I had woken up from my nap and I realized we still had three hours left on the plane. I honestly hate long plane rides, they get so boring, but i guess i'll have to get used to it and all. Everyone seemed to still be sleeping. I looked out the window that was next to Julia. She was in a deep sleep. And it seemed as if nothing could wake her. I pulled out my phone and went on twitter. Everyone was tweeting me and the boys about how excited they are about us coming back to the states. I love being in the states just as much as i love being home. All of sudden i felt some pressure being put on my arm. I look over and see Julia cuddling my arm. I dont think she knows shes doing it either. I let out a small laugh and just went back to what i was doing.

Moments later she started to move, but she didnt let go of my arm. She seemed to have woken up, cause she let of my arm really fast. I looked at her and she was blushing. ''Oh my.. Im so sorry, i didnt mean to do that.. I dont even know why i was doing it..god.. Im sorry.'' She was turning as bright as a red apple. I laughed. '' Don't worry Julia, no need to be sorry.'' Her blushing seemed to die down a bit.. ''A..Alright.'' She quickley stared into my eyes and looked away. I decided to sleep for the next two hours of the flight. There was nothing else better to do. So i went to sleep.

Julia's POV

I can not believe i just did that.. why did i do that?? I fucking cuddled his arm. Oh my god thats so embarrassing. He probably thinks im really odd now. Jesus Christ.. im staying up for the rest of the flight. Im not gonna risk doing that again. I just want to get off this plane , go to the hotel . This ride is so boring. Luke is asleep again, so i might aswell just play on my phone for the time being. I went on tumblr and looked at my dashboard for a bit. I honestly dont think ive ever been this bored before. Lets hope time goes by fast before i jump out of this plane.

A couple moments later i felt someone tap the top of my head. I stood up and looked at who it was. It was Ashton, ''Hey, youre actually awake.'' I thought you would be asleep like everyone else.'' He laughed. ''Yeah im awake, Luke woke me.'' He knodded. ''I see, these plane rides are so boring. I've watched all these movies that they offer.'' So have i. They're all old movies. ''At least theres like an hour left until we land.'' I said. ''Thank the lord. This plane ride is killing me. Everyone is asleep, so now that you're awake i actually have someone to talk to.'' I smiled. ''Anyways, did you and Luke actually have an actual conversation?'' I laughed. ''Yes, he apologised for pretty much ignoring me.'' i explained. ''That's good, hopefully you guys can become close friends, you seem like you two would be great of friends.'' He smiled at me. ''Hopefully we can even become friends.'' I sighed. Honestly i would be lucky if he ever even concidered me as a friend. '' all the boys concider you as their friend, you're really cool. Dont worry about him liking you. He probably does.''

I gave him a small smile. ''Thank you Ashton, that means alot.'' ''You're welcome Julia. Hey, can i call you Julz?'' I thought for a minute. ''Yeah, sure you can.'' He smiled ''Great! Oh and look, Calum is finally awake!'' He pointed out. ''Dude, what time is it?'' Calum asked. ''Now that we're in american time... 8:17pm. We're about to land in 20 minutes.'' Ashton told me. ''You guys should wake up the other boys.'' I said. ''She's right, let me do that.'' Calum got up and walked over to all the boys to wake them up. I turned and tried to wake up Luke. ''Luke, we're about to land, wake up.'' He didnt move. ''Luke! Wake up we're almost in LA!!'' he still didnt move. ''Jesus fucking christ Luke wake up!!!'' I hit him over the head and he shot up. ''What the fuck Julia?! Why did you hit me??'' He seemed mad, but i didnt care at all honestly.

''You wouldnt wake up, so it was my last choice.'' He rubbed his head. ''You hit hard for a girl... Im telling Niall!'' Was he serious? Hes acting like he's 5 and i took his favorite toy. ''Wow Luke, tell on me, cause thats what mature 17 year olds do.'' I rolled my eyes. ''I am mature!'' He stood up to walk somewhere, i dont know honestly where he will go since we're on a plane, but at he stood up i could see his spongebob boxers. ''Mhm, real mature.'' I said to myself.

''Attention all passagers, we will be landing in the next 5 minutes. Please sit down in your seats while we land. Thank you and i hope you had a nice flight.''

The flight intendent announced. Well hello LA, Julia Horan has arrived...

Very short chapter , im so sorry! Chapter 5 will be up soon.