Chapter 2.

-Him-

I... I..What the hell did just happen? What the fuck am I thinking? Did I just flirt with a teenage girl? Well... She didn't actually look like a little girl. She looked beautiful and interesting, her beautiful hair, her pale skin... "STOP IT JAMES" I shout in my head. This heat must be fucking me up.

Even though I saw it in her. I saw it in her body and the way she smiled back shyly and the color her cheeks turned. I should really stop... I'm being a creep. She probably has a boyfriend, and her age. I should go back in and keep working.

I'm trying to work on my laptop but I just can't focus, I can't stop thinking of that girl, I'm feeling stupid I should do something better to distract myself, I'm going to work out. Working out always makes me feel better.

I change my clothes and go downstairs to the gym. After working out I feel great, I take a shower and get ready. I have meetings with new clients who want to remodel their houses, so I have to go to the houses to check them out, Its going to be a long day.

Work is going great so far but when I think everything is good, she appears in my mind. I'm having a fucking crush on a teenage girl. I'm so fucked up. I have never liked someone that young before, but I have never seen someone so beautiful as her. Dammit! I need to control myself. I'm going out tonight I need to remind myself who I am.

___________________

-Margaret-

Party is an hour, I pick up denim overall shorts, a white crop-top and black vans, I delineate my eyes and put tons of mascara with a soft orange lipstick. I put rings all over my fingers cause I just love rings and a necklace with a little planet that my mom got me cause she knows I love planets.

"Guys I'm here already c'mon bitches lets get this started, call me when u r here." Amelia texted.

"I'm omw babes." I replied.

"Same. x" Hailey replied.

I went to my parents room they were getting ready for a dinner in the country club.

"Mum I'm leaving, I'll be back later."

"Okay baby, remember if we are not here when you get back we may be there still." My mom said while my dad zipped her dress.

"Call us later okay?" My dad gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"K, love you."

"We love you too." My mom said.

I went and grabbed my penny board that was on the porch and started skating to Luke's. I started feeling angry remembering what happened in that house last year.

The sky was between purple and dark blue it was getting late, the streets lights were on so I could see where I skate.

After all I decided to give this party a shot, and maybe a literal shot, anyways. You could hear the music blocks away. His house was one of the biggest of the Neighborhood, there were lots of cars on the driveway. I texted the girls:

"Guys Im here where are you?!"

"Sitting at the end of the pool, come." Amelia replied.

I went inside and there was more people than I expected. And yes, they were right most of them looked like college boys.

Looking at them remind me of what Amelia said to me last night about maybe finally meeting someone I like but in my head appeared a huge "NEVER" and then I remembered. I remembered this morning and the moment I share with that man, that smile of his and his muscles thru his shirt...

I found myself standing in the middle of the living room with a lot of drunk people dancing around me and I came back to life getting that memory out of my head, I must be crazy, probably he doesn't even remember.

I found my friends laying on the pool chairs with a lot of boys around them. That's something I'm used to. Actually everywhere we go I don't know why but there's always boys there. I think cause Amelia and Hailey are beautiful, boys are always behind them, and they say its because of me but I'm always the last one to arrive.

I get in the circle and they scream "HEEEEEY MARGSSS" they hug me.

They passed me a joint that everyone was sharing. I smoked it and passed it, I felt someone hands over my shoulders, I looked back and saw Luke's face; He is tan, blond with blue eyes but he's horrible to me, it's his attitude that makes him the most disgusting boy in the world. I forced myself to smile to him. He looked at me with his asshole face and started to make a massage in my shoulders, I moved them trying to make him stop but he whispered in my ear: "Hello Margaret, missed me?"

"Hello Luke." I said turning myself around.

"You didn't answer my question babe." he said with a huge arrogant smile on his face.

"I'm not your babe." I started to feel annoyed.

"Look I'm sorry, I just want to talk to you about... you know. I'm serious. Please later?" I didn't believe a word, he looked a bit drunk but I accepted to get him of my shoulders, literally.

He winked at me and leaved inside the house with some friends.

I started to feel the effects of the pot, but barely. Hailey asked me to dance with her, she loved dancing. And I loved having fun so we danced a few songs until a boy steal her from me and obviously she didn't say no to him. I danced with a few boys but the last one I danced with grabbed my ass and I pushed him away and leaved inside the house.

Even college boys are idiots, I don't know why we keep thinking that they are more mature.

I went to the bar and asked for a Smirnoff it's the only alcohol beverage I can drink because you can't feel the alcohol and it tastes like sprite, but the bartender offered me a shot, I took it knowing this was not a good idea, I hate hangovers and I don't mix weed with alcohol because its basically destruction, but I was not having the greatest time of my life and that would boost me up.

My mom texted me and while I was replying someone next to me said:

"Hey honey I think its time." It was Luke and he was drunker.

"What Luke?" I said annoyed, I was mad cause of the boy who grabbed my ass, but now he's going to bother me even more.

"Wow, you're bitchy right now. Not having fun, huh?" He said laughing.

"Whatever, what do you want to talk about?"

"Well... You know." He said getting closer. "We didn't end up good last year, I'm shocked that you came, but I'm glad." He looked at me like if I was a piece of meat.

"I don't want to talk about that, drop it." I stepped back.

"Oh, come on baby girl, you're still stubborn? Let me change that." He pushed me into the wall and leaned against it putting his hands on the sides of my face.

"¡LEAVE ME ALONE, GET OFF ME!" I screamed pushing him but I was not strong enough, he lips wanted to reach my mouth.

"You'll be my bitch tonight." He whispered in my ear and grabbed my hands, I couldn't move he started kissing my neck and I still couldn't get him off me and when he was close to kiss my mouth I kicked him in his balls. I don't know how I did it and where the idea came from, I think it was just instinct.

He felt to the floor in pain, I kicked him again and started running, everyone was looking at me. I heard "MARGAREEET WAIT!!" I knew it was Amelia but I didn't looked back I was feeling so much adrenaline and anger, I grabbed my penny board and started skating away on the sidewalk.

I was feeling a bit dizzy but I didn't wanted to walk, I was feeling angry and afraid, I just wanted to get home, fast.

I couldn't skate properly but I didn't stop, in fact I started skating even faster and in just a second that felt more like a minute and more like a dream...

...I shocked when I saw HIS face so close and beautiful, my penny board flew through the air and I bumped the back of my head against something, it sounded so loud and I felt so much pain I saw the factions of his face change, it was like if he had seen a ghost I felt myself getting weaker and falling and his arms reaching out to grab me then all around me blacked out.