Chapter One

I stood in the middle of an unforgettably beautiful field. The grass was an emerald green with white roses and other unknown flowers popping up in seemingly random places, although they looked perfect where they were. The sky was a light blue with little to no clouds that were formed into the cutest fluffy figures. Trees aligned in a perfect circle forming the field. But I was not alone.

I did not know his name although he was strikingly familiar from somewhere in my past. He had chesnut brown hair and eyes as blue as the sky. His skin was fair and he wore a leather jacket with jeans that were ripped in many places. I found myself very awed at his appearance.

"Who are you?" I asked, taking a hesitant step forwards. He stepped back, staring. I don't understand why he is watching me with that curious look in his eyes. I am not much to look at with my pale skin and raven black hair. My eyes are a washed out brown and my clothes were faded from use.

"You act as though you do not know me." He stated, not breaking eye contact, "I would at least expect you to remember me, Sierra." He smiled, slightly and turned around so his back was to me. "But not now. Now you must reawaken."

I was about ask what he meant by it but he snapped his fingers and I was jarred back into reality.

**********************

"Sierra." My best friend, Alice was waving her well manicured hand in front of my face. Her face was contorted with worry and she was leaning across the cafeteria table to stare into my unblinking eyes.

Unlike me, many boys stare at Alice. She had curly blond hair and hazel eyes that changed with her mood. She wore as many designer dresses as her allowance would let her and she spoke like a dainty queen.

"Are you alright, my friend?" She asked, still watching me. I nodded and blinked my sore eyes. "You zoned out while watching some boy."

I straightened, "What?"

"Chill, girl chill....he didn't notice it." Alice shrugged then smiled, "unless you wanted him to?"

I was about to shake my head wildly when a terrible pain split through my head. I doubled over and Alice sighed,"What is it now?" She asked, bored.

"I..." I looked up at her. Her mouth was twisted in a grimace, as though it was her that was in pain and not me. "I dont know. It always happens when I daydream though." I sat up, my spitting stomach ache and head ache already subsiding. "I dont really understand myself."

"You should." Alice said so quietly it was nearly impossible for me to hear. "I mean, its your body. Go to a doctor or something." She shrugged again, like it was the most logical answer...which it probably was.

"Maybe I will." I said, removing my hand from my forehead. I didnt feel sick but then again, I really had no experience with how to tell whether I was sick or not.

"Goodie for you," Alice said, nodding appreciatively, "Now, lunch ends in 5 minutes and I really recommend getting to class."

****************

School ended approximately 3 hours later and I ran to my busline just so I could sit beside no one and ponder to myself as I always did. No one would dare sit next to me anyways. They would point and call me a freak. I'm used to being bullied so I don't care and ignore them. Instead I look out a window and wish for rain.

"Heyyy..." I heard from right beside me. My eyes widened. No...it couldn't be...but it was.

It was the boy from my Dream.

*******

Hi everyone. Julia here. I'm sorry that this chapter sucked but it is the first Chapter. Also, sorry if it is short but I kind of ran out of ideas and I was tired. Plz get me 3 votes or more for next chapter.

Please Comment, vote and if you follow me, please send me a message asking for a follow back...

Have a great weekend and I hope to hear from you soon :)