Chapter Two

Hey. I know I told you that I wanted 3 votes until my next Chapter but I got bored. I'm here with my friend Emily or better known as @daamndallaas and she helped out. Be sure to follow her for me

One more thing and I'll let you get on reading. I have nothing against those who are Gay, Lesbian or Bisexual.

*********

I jumped away from him, my mouth agape. Looking around, I see people pointing at the boy and snickering. "W-hat are you doing here? You can't be real!" I managed to whisper. He smirked.

"But I am real." He said, leaning back agaimst the uncomfortable seat. I reached towards him feeling the soft leather coat that he still wore. He doesn't move, only closes his eyes. "Do you still not remember my name, Sierra?" He asked, not opening them.

"No, I don't" I said, glaring at him. "Now if you don't tell me who you are, I will have to call the authorities. "

He grinned, opening his impossibly blue eyes and staring right into mine, "How? With what phone? I do not believe you have one." He said, sounding all serious but his eyes were sparkling.

"I will ask you one more time. Who are you?" 

"I am Cole Smith, My lady. I am your protector from all of the Catastrophes you dream in that little head of yours." He prodded my forehead. "I am also from your past. Your horrible past." Lifting his finger, he rested upon the back of the seat yet again.

"My what?!"  I demanded, making him flinch. I could remember my whole path. Not a single bit of it was missing. "You're crazy. A crazy idiot."

He sighed, and faced me again, putting a hand on his heart. "You are harsh, My lady."

"And what the hell is up with your 'My lady'  thing?" I pushed on, still giving him a dirty look. He opened his mouth to speak but I held a hand up to silence him. "No don't tell me. I don't want to know. You...just leave me alone..." my anger died before I finished and I looked out the window, away from Cole, who was speechless.

"Sierra..." Cole started, his voice strained. "I come from a very royal land inside of your head. Very limited, you see...but all of us were crammed and some manage to slip through your Dream Barrier. Bad." He paused and continued, "You got through someone else's Barrier. And within you...you created us. You created me. I am from your past. I am part of everyone's past, yet in everyone I am different. Sometimes I am evil and make my host think evil thoughts.

"Yes. I hate all of these versions of myself but there is nothing I could possibly do to destroy them, stuck with all of these other evil creatures, so I sneaked out." He sighed again. "I am sorry, Sierra but there is nothing I can do that does not involve helping you."

Now, it was my turn to be speechless. I forgot momentarily that I was on a bus and leaned in to Cole. Smiling slightly, I whispered, "I understand."

" You do?"

I nodded and seeing it was now my stop, dragged Cole with me out the doors towards my house.

*****

"Hi Mom." I smiled, still draggimg Cole. Okay fine, she isn't my real Mom. She was my foster Mom. She took me in when I was 3 and has raised me to be 16, so she must be still a good parent.  "Mom...this is Cole, my...Gay friend." I only said it so she wouldn't ask whether he was my Boy friend or not(not that he isnt hot, he totally is)

Cole opened his mouth, probably to dismiss what I said but I clamped a hand over his mouth, shutting him up. My Mother's face twists with either disgust or confusion.  "Okay, sweetie. Just keep your door open at all times."

I coughed, "MOM!" 

She  smiled and shrugged,  "Precautionary measures. "

"Okay ewww." I gagged, "I'm taking Cole upstairs."

And with that I escaped my Mom and head upstairs with Cole trailing right behind me.