three.

Micah leaned against his seat and looked out the window blankly

Micah leaned against his seat and looked out the window blankly. His arm rested behind his head and his eyes moved back and forth at the clouds and mist in the sky.

Finally, he was heading for his vacation after going through an entire football season of injuries and a series of chaos in his personal life.

Football was the only thing that was consistent with Micah. He couldn't remember a time where he just didn't want to play the sport. He fell in love with the sport, watching his father play around on the field when he was younger.

Micah was an explorer who had been through many jobs and quit frequently, because things just didn't seem right for him and he loved change. He was always able to keep up with change and knew how to maneuver his way through change. It gave him the excitement to know that he was always prepared for change and could something put change and transition into effect.

But throughout it all, he always held a liking to the rough sport. He'd been playing it since he was younger as an escape to distract him from the life he had at home. The life of a financially unstable mother who had a rough early life of drugs and a father who was so perfect that he strived to be like him.

His hard work definitely paid off, now being one of the highest paid athletes and one of the best in the sport. Despite many things holding him back in the sport and his personal life, he was still one of the best players in the industry. Emphasis on was.

As he continued to look out the window in thought, he felt someone nudge him. Looking over, he watched as his good friend, Ryan held out his phone.

"Can you believe as soon as I leave the house my mama has broken in and rearranged everything in my damn home?"

Micah shook his head with a chuckle. He ran his hands over his short cut waved hair and smiled. "She's such a perfectionist."

"Ya got that right. But when I call the cops saying someone trespassed, she's not gonna like it." Ryan shook his head with a smile. Ultimately, he loved his mother, but she was a control freak and just wanted the best for her son. Even if she had to tell him or show him what the best was.

"Man, this seat got my ass hurtin'."

The two men looked over and watched as their friend, Cruz tossed and turned in his seat.

"This is the first time in days that I've gotten sleep and I can't help but wake up every few seconds to see if the plane done crashed." Cruz looked around nervously.

Although, Cruz was a football player and had to travel a bit, he was still paranoid when it came to planes. He had good experiences with them, but it was mostly the thought of knowing anything could go wrong that shook him. Addition to that, movies based on plane crashes didn't help neither.

Playfully, Ryan stomped his feet making Cruz grip the handles of his chairs. He glared over at his laughing friends and rolled his eyes. The view on his shirt of his heart beating caused the men to laugh even harder.