six.

Amina stared at herself in the mirror and traced her hands against her collarbone

Amina stared at herself in the mirror and traced her hands against her collarbone. She pulled her hands through the wig that she made into a perfect bob and pushed a few strands of her hair behind her ear. When done, she placed her hands against the counter. Her makeup was done flawlessly and she looked like a goddess, but something was missing.

Snapping her fingers, she coated her body with her customers favourite skin butter. Despite Amina being a model, she was still able to create a business that was targeted towards skin care. The Egypt Cleanse was something that she'd created only two years ago and it was a small business that was slowly climbing up the ranks. Majority of people were on the natural skin care wave, so Amina benefited from that.

Once she was done, she grabbed her purse and yanked the bathroom door open. She felt good and energetic. But a part of her dreaded the fact that it would be the second last day of her trip. Soon she would have to go back home and would be flooded with work to do. Of course, she loved her job, but she was secretly scared.

Scared to get back to the old her.

Scared to be alone again.

"Amina, are you ready? You're always the last one to be ready?" Jewels entered her hotel room with a knock and crossed her arms. She wore blue jean shorts and a regular dark blue swim top. Her curls were bunched into a bun at the top of her head as she tapped her leg impatiently.

"Is Leana ready too?"

"Yeah, she's in the lobby waiting for us."

Amina's eyebrows furrowed with confusion. She didn't understand how Leana was able to take something so simple to heart. She didn't mean to come off so harsh, but the difference with the two was the fact that Amina was more abrupt and blunt while Leana was the opposite. Not only was she sensitive, but she took things with more than a grain of salt.

Quickly, the girls made their way to the lobby to see Leana leaning against the wall with her eyes casted on the outside of the hotel.

"We're ready!" Jewels squealed.

The girls slipped into the drivers car and headed their way to the town not too far from where they were. The tension in the car was thick and Amina was slowly becoming annoyed with it. She couldn't do tension and feeling uncomfortable, it made her feel uneasy.

Jewels intentionally sat beside the driver while the other girls sat so close to the door that if the doors opened then they would fall out.

Leana placed her hand under her chin and looked out the window with a pout while Amina searched into her purse for particularly nothing. She just wanted to buy one and get rid of the awkwardness.

"Have you found whatever you're looking for, Mina?" Jewels looked back at her.

"Nope." She shook her head.

"C'mon, guys. We're going to a barbecue for our last night here and you two are acting like bitches." Jewels rolled her eyes. She turned to Leana and glared at her as if she was a disappointed mother. "Leana, you know that Amina didn't mean any harm, we both know that."