four

Crouching in front of the toilet, Amina kept her legs before her as her head was placed inside

Crouching in front of the toilet, Amina kept her legs before her as her head was placed inside. She stuck her finger into her mouth and felt the familiar feeling on the bile moving up her throat from her lower region. Suddenly, she tilted her head and puked the remainders out her stomach. Her body felt lighter and more energetic as she leaned against the lower cupboards and blew out a long breath.

"Much better." She mumbled and stood up from her seat on the floor. Her knees buckled a but from being on the floor for so long, but she kept her balance.

Her hands clasped onto the handles for the shower and turned it on. Leg by leg, she stepped inside and smiled at the feel of the warm water caressing each and every corner of her body. The soft sound of the birds chirping where the balcony was, was all that she could hear as she cleansed herself. Slowly, she slipped out the shower and wrapped her towel around her before getting into her skin and oral routine.

Instead of putting on her undergarments, she slipped on her bathing suit and shorts over. Her hands ran threw her curly extensions and applied mousse to define and hole the curls while giving her a wet look.

"Leana, what are you doing in my room?"

She watched as Leana rummaged through her suitcase and grabbed the sunscreen. "I forgot to bring sunscreen."

"Where's Jewels?"

Shaking her head, Leana looked into the mirror in the hotel room and ran her hands down her two piece black bathing suit. Her body was portioned perfectly. She was slim and just as tall as Amina, but she carried a certain thickness that not many people thought would fit someone as tall as Leana.

"She's beating her face, I don't know why."

"Wait till she finds out that we're going zip lining." Amina snickered.

Jewels' fear list was a never ending list. But heights were definitely in the top ten and she didn't think that her best friends would put her through such a nightmare. She believed that anything involving heights were just simply off limits for the trip, but Leana and Amina lived for the rush of anything.

A few minutes later, the girls were finally ready and watched as Jewels walked out of her room. Her natural curls weren't as defined, but were more fluffy looking then before. Her curvaceous figure was accented with a bandeau top and high waisted bottom. She wore a silver sheer cover up over her burgundy swim set and hiked her purse over her shoulder.

"You walking the runway or something?" Leana smacked her lips and made her way to the elevator in front of the ladies.

"Everyday is runway day," Jewels shrugged and crossed her arms.

Throughout her high school days, she couldn't count the amount of times that she was made fun of for little things that she just couldn't change about herself or didn't have the money to change anything. She'd went through a constructive time period where she had to build her confidence and see herself as the beautiful woman that she was. She didn't mind if she was doing too much or being extra, she came a long way. But she always remained humble.