Chapter 5: Take It Easy

Original: 1204 Words

New: 1934 Words on Google Docs/ 1932 words on Wattpad

Rewritten: June 24, 2019

_____

[ later that night ]

STACY

"You stare a lot."

I looked up from across the couch seeing Chris continuously look my way like he actually wanted to say something to me.

"Can I help you with something?"

"The question is, can I help you?"

"...Actually you can."

He raised his eyebrows and stopped eating his food, getting all still and stuff waiting for a response from me.

"You can shut up."

He crossed his eyes at me and took a sip of his drink, before smacking his lips at me and sitting the plate down.

"Tell me something."

"What?"

I changed the channel on the tv to Scooby Doo on cartoon network and I didn't care what nobody said, you'll never be too old for cartoons- Scooby Doo in that case.

"You a virgin."

I suddenly choked on my food when that question made its way through his lips.

"Excuse me?"

"Are you a virgin?" he repeated nochantly and just looked at him kind of wide eyed. I never had a guy ask me that, and if they did, was it not obvious that I was one?

"Why do you ask? That's kind of personal."

"You look like you need some dick."

"Woah, woah, woah." I sat my plate down and waved my hands in the air, almost like I was calling for a time out, trying to process what the hell what about to go down and all he did was laugh and smile about which I didn't see anything funny at this moment. That's why I don't fuck with boys in general, their nothing but a bunch of horndogs in this generation.

"So?" He continued you on as he eyed me up and down.

"Yes, I am since it wasn't that obvious."

"It was obvious, I just wanted to hear you say it."

"Okay, whatever."

I picked up my plate and continued to eat my food, paying attention to the TV, instead of Chris. While doing so, from the corner of my eye, I saw him leave the living room and I let out a breath once I knew he was completely gone for good. We can't keep this interacting with each other like this if it's literally gonna make me suffocate like this.

My phone vibrated on the living room stand and I reached over it grabbed it. Before any action could be taken, it was quickly snatched away from me.

"Hey-"

I turned around, seeing a shirtless Chris behind me.

Woah.

"Um-"

"And I stare too much? Okay." He playfully rolled his eyes at me and sat down beside me. Sitting hella close.

But who am I kidding, I couldn't help but to look at his nicely toned up and the tattoos just made him 10x better looking than he already was. He grabbed onto my hand, and placed it on his chest, giving me the indication that it was okay for me to touch him. It's not a good idea, but I'm willing to take the risk.