Chapter 8: Entanglements

Original: 785

New: Google Docs:1793  / Wattpad: 1781

Rewritten: July 25, 2020

____

C H R I S

Hearing her moan louder, I pulled against her panties more, licking my tongue faster over her clit, feeling her hands run through my curls as I tightened my grip around her thighs pulling her closer. I could feel her arch her back, squirming in my grip, placing my mouth onto her glistening treasure, looking up seeing pleasure written all over her face.

It didn't take long before I started to taste her in my mouth. She covered her mouth moaning into it, pressing her head into the mirror, letting her orgasm take over her body as I watched in satisfaction. I licked and sucked all of her juices up, kissing against her stomach and softly and moving farther up until I got her soft lips, kissing them.

"That's a good girl."

"Shut up." She said, blushing up at me hearing her soft breath as she catches it.  I kissed against her forehead and stood up, grabbing onto my shirt to throw it back on.

"What time is it?"

"5:30."

"You think they left by now?"

"They should be gone or if not, about to leave." She says, sliding off the bathroom counter. I couldn't help but to admire her for the moment.

"Damn."

"What?"

"I should've married you."

"Eh." She shrugged her shoulders, grabbing onto a new pair of panties and tossing this other one into the basket.

"Why eh?"

"You don't strike me as the marriage type."

"Well I do come with many surprises."

"I can give you that."

She pulled her pants back up and walked out first and I stayed behind and waited for a while, just so no one wouldn't get suspicious. Good personality, good looks, and good pussy? Most definitely putting on a ring on that once I managed to somehow and someway to get rid of her mom. I waited 5 minutes before walking out and back into the living room area to see a few people have left already, besides the cousin for some odd reason. He must have rode with someone.

"You and her were up there for a while."

"What's your deal man?" I groaned, looking over in his direction.

I didn't give a fuck what he knew or what he thought he knew. No one would believe him anyways if he were to run his mouth back to them. I wouldn't take back what  I did with Stacy either way so his black mailing didn't mean shit to me.

"You are."

"I don't know you. I just know you're her cousin."

"And aren't you supposed to be someone's husband?"

"How would you know, you weren't even at the wedding ding bat." I spat and walked past him, bumping into his shoulder on purpose. Nosy ass. He knows he can't touch her as long as I'm around.

"Jesse, let's go!"

Finally.

Watching him was the best thing that I could ask for, but as soon as they left, lover boy decided that he wanted to enter.

"Diggy."

I stood there crossing my arms, making sure a frown was noticed on my face. I didn't have anything against the kid, let's be clear on that, but I don't need him getting in the way of what me and Stacy could possibly have.