●Chapter 1●

Aras POV

My eyelids peeled open as the morning sun shone through my curtains and a smile appeared on my face. I streched my arms, loosening a tight muscle and realesed a sigh. Exitment rushed through my body and all tiredness was swept away as realisation hit me. Today is the day me and my bestfriend ivanna are going to bts live.

I grabbed my phone as fast as lighting and called her.

"You know what today is?" I asked the enthusiasm clear in my voice.

"Hell yh I do." She said "We need to make sure we look sexy you know what I'm sayin, acctually no let's go cassual because we don't want them to think we're trying too hard."

I laughed way harder than I should have. "Should we wear jeans and that matching bts shirt we got?"

"Yh but we still have a few hours lets relax so we don't die before we meet them." She said acting cool

"Ok ok, but imagine Taehung talks to me. Omg, what if suga talks to you." I said.

We were both squealing for like 5 minutes straight.

~ two hours later~

Me and ivanna were sitting pretty close to were they were standing and we were just screaming from the top of our lungs. They were all so adorable.

"I'll never get a chance to talk to yoongi look at all these girls fighting there way up there." She said whining like a little kid whos ice-cream melted.

I just laughed at her and she looked pretty annoyed. The concert finished and we were just talking about how cute they were.

"I'm going to the bathroom, stay there." Ivanna ordered me
"Ok." I replied my eyes glued to my phone.

I was simply checking my socials. My phone was knocked out of my hands and my wrists were being dragged. I couldn't quit see the person but I instantly recognised him.

"Shiro what the hell, we're over so I really don't get why your dragging me." I stated dryly rolling my eyes.

I saw that he was tightening his grip so I unhooked my hands and pushed him with all my might and he fell over a table. I then ran.

As i was running I thought to myself 'My older brother taught me well.' I stopped to take a breath. He caught up to me and took out a knife for me to stop moving. I kept quit feeling like my life's on the line, there still so many things I haven't done.

"Calm down this isn't going to hurt, well it might." He winked and I felt myself gagging. He pressed his lips against mine and it felt so alien. So wrong.

The door was pushed open and a saw a shadowy figure coming closer. I was just about to push shiro and beat him up but there was no need. A man towered over him and pushed him out of the way.

"Hey man whats your problem." Shiro said

"Did your mother ever teach you how to treat a lady?" His voice was so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger around it.

His arms swung forward into powerful punches and Shiro cowered away trying to protect himself from the blows. His fists made contact with him until he fell backwards and he hit the ground with a loud thud. My instinct was telling me he was unconcious. The light flickered on and his face was as clear as day.

"Hey." He said looking at me closely so see if I was ok.

My mouth hang open. This cant be real it can't be him. My breath was caught it my throat even his voice was sexy. "T-taehyung?"

"Yeah that's my name." He chucked slightly and I felt my cheeks heat up slightly. "Are you ok who was that."

"I-I'm ok." I stuttered still not believing who I was in from of "T-that's my ex."

"Men these days." He bagan "A beautiful girl like you deserves someone who can treat you right."

"T-thank you, Now I really need to f-find my friend she's probably woried a-about me."

"Oh ok. Wait what's your name." He asked

"Ara, My name is Ara."

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧☆▪¤《》¡¿°•○●□■■♡♢♧¿¡

I completed my first chapter. I couldn't tell If I made this long it short. If you could comment and @ people to read my story that would be amazing. Also vote. Love you guys.

-_gyeomss_- 💋💋
She's ivanna In this book