●Chapter 5●

I finished packing my bag and looked at who saved us. The rays of light from the moon was shining on there faces. My breath immediately got caught in my throat. Was I seeing correctly. I thought to myself.

"Taehyung?" I say my voice sounding my voice sounding vulnerable."We meet again m'lady." He said "But the two times we met I had to save your little ass." I nodded my head looking down.

Huh I guess he did save me , Kim taehyung, my hero.

"Hey let me help you with your things." I heard yoongi say walking over to ivanna touching her hand slightly. Guess who turned into a tomato.

"Yoongi, is it really you or am I dreaming." Ivanna said emotionally I felt like i felt my heart crack. Yoongi took some of her hair and put it begin her ear. "Yes it's me sweetheart."

This was so cutee. "Alright love birds break it up." Taehyung said clapping. I saw yoongi shoot daggers at him with his eyes. Ivanna was stuck in her spot her cheecks her burning. "Lets go to the van." Yoongi said as he started walking holding ivannas things and taehyung was holding mine.

As soon as they opened the door we were welcomed by five other members. Me and ivanna introduced ourselves. "I guess there's no space in the car." Taehyung said "I guess you'll have to sit on our laps."

"Oh no no no no no." I said quickly. "Come on its not like we're gonna kill you." Taehyung said.

Yoongi pulled ivannas arm but I saw her hesitation. "Hey, I promise to keep my hands to myself." Yoongi and ivanna slowly sat down.

Taehyung instantly yanked my arm and I landed on his lap. "You better no try anything." I said instantly." You have my word.

"Wait a second." Ivanna began. "How did you know to find us here?"

"Choi ji-a made us come here." Taehyung said rolling his eyes. "Apparently you left a voicemail and she just knew you guys were in danger."

"How do you know her?" I asked
"Well she's kind of jungkooks girlfriend so she lives with us." Jimin said "And shes annoying as hell."

"Yah, don't talk about my girl like that just because she always slaps you for being a pabo." Jungkook said and everyone instantly started laughing.

Time skip

Me and ivanna arrived at there homes and it was huge. Well if 8 people live in it you'd expect it to be like that. Now it will be 10. I saw someone at the end of the corridor.

"Choi." "Jia." Me and ivanna said in unison as we ran and knocked her off her feet. We were all on the floor laughing. "I missed you guys so much." Jia said.

"Nah bitch I'm still pissed at you for not telling me your dating jungkook." I said. "For real you never shared the tea." Ivanna added.

Jia was just laughing. "I would've told you but it happened recently. The tea was too hot to spill it needed to cool down first." We were all laughing.

"You guys can sleep her." She said pointing at the guest room. In that room were two single beds in the corner but one was slightly bigger than the other.

"I'm taking the bigger bed." Ivanna shouted I just rolled my eyes and exited.

"Your taking the bigger bed aren't you." Jia whisperd. "Of course I am." I said acting like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I went downstairs and noticed all the boys laughing and just having a good time. I guess this is were I'm going to stay for a while. Here comes drama.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Chapter 5✔
Thank you guys for all the support your giving. I reached 100 views and I know I couldn't have reached it if it were my for all your support so Thank you.