●Chapter 3●

Aras POV

I woke up to my front door closing in a bang. Oh no. My step dad is here. I don't even want to call him my step dad he's more like the actual devil in carnet. He leaves with his 'bestfriend' alot and they always get waisted together. His friend is just as bad and sadly he's ivannas step dad.

Every time he comes home he makes me do everything for him. And if I don't do it perfectly I get beaten. If I do it I still get beaten. I saw the bruises on my bare stomache that are slowly healing. Cold tears are falling down my cheeks as I know that more will form.

I thought that they were gone for good and so did ivanna. They were gone for weeks I thought I wouldn't have be afraid anymore. After my mum chose him over me and gets waisted with them, and my older brother in college and my real dad died when i was eight I don't know what to do.

Don't get me wrong I love me brother he always protects me so before he went to college my step dad, Trevor, pretended to be all nice and when he left he started beating me all over again.

I heard smashing of bottels and voice obviously belonging to my mum and step dad. My heart was racing and I called my ivanna to warn her about what about to happen. After three rings she answered.

"Hello." She said sounding like I've woken her up.

"Ivanna your step dad is coming." I tell her years spilling down my face. There's only so much our bodies can take.

"What!" She said sounding completely shocked. "I thought they left for good."

"Yes I know so did I but they are here, and Im sorry but we can't take these beating were still healing." I said tears blurring my vision.

"Okay pack a bag." She said sounding scared. "It's our only hope Ara, we're 18 years old we didn't even get a normal teenage life, we can't live this not any more.

"Where will we say." I asked whipping my tears. "Remember the tree house our real dad's made us when we were kids, we can stay there." Ivanna said "we can also ask Choi Ji-a our child hood bestfriend for food.'

"Okay I will pack my bag and run over to your house to come get you then we'll walk over to the woods were our tree house is located." I replied

"Ok."

~Time skips to when Ara is ready~

I finished packing my stuff. I packed the essentials. Toiletries, clothes ect. I walk down the road to ivannas house. I'm now standing inftont of her window waiting for her to get ready.

"Ivanna!" I whisper yelled waiting for her to come down so we can leave. She thew her bag down to me but I didn't miss the fear in her eyes.

"Ara! Ara he's coming up for me he's so close I don't think I can make it just leave and keep yourself safe for me." She said tears making her eyes red and puffy.

"No! Ivanna I'm not leaving whithout you what happened to a friend never leaves a friend behind."

"Ara has coming upstairs leave."
"No ivanna calm down I need to do jump." I said trying to sound confident but failed badly.

"What! Are you crazy I could die." Ivaana whisperd

"Do trust me."
"Yes."
"So jump, jump and I'll catch you."

And thats exactly what she did and I catched her in one swift move.

"Now what do we do my step dad, Ryan is on to us." She said

"Now my darling we run." I took hold of her hand and we ran into the woods. Wind blowing at the trees making it seem like there waving  there hands

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Chapter 3✔
Unknown_171 is Choi Ji-a
I know there's not much sighn of her yet. Thank you to you guys for the support. If you like this chapter hit the start.