The selfie

Adore = Danny
Bianca = Roy
Courtney = Shane
Darienne = Greg

Adore's POV

There was a week left before the ABCD tour started. This was the last night that I got to sleep on my own bed for a while. My plane left at 8:00am the next day, so I had to get up early. So far I had just packed a few outfits and all of my make up bags.

I lied on my bed and tried to clear my head from all the stress and anxiety

I lied on my bed and tried to clear my head from all the stress and anxiety. My phone kept buzzing on my bedside table but I was just too exhausted to check who was spamming all those messages. Greg, Shane, Roy and I had a group chat named "the best bitches" that we'd had for about a year now. We talked like every day, so the messages must have been from Greg again. He liked to vlog everything, from eating breakfast to trying out the weirdest snapchat filters ever. Shane usually responded with random emojis and dumb gifs. Roy hardly ever put anything about himself there, but he always had the funniest comments and roasts.

I finally decided to check my phone. I rolled over on the bed, reached out for my phone and (even though I struggled) I got it. I looked at my screen and tried to see if Greg had sent anything dumb. Yes, there were new messages in "the best bitches" but they weren't from Greg... and they weren't from Shane. Oh my god, a selfie. FROM ROY.

I immediately opened the chat, looked closer and there he was

I immediately opened the chat, looked closer and there he was. He was sitting on his couch and leaning his face on a pillow. He was slightly smiling, just enough so I could see his dimples. His eyes had this warm look, I just couldn't explain it but it made me feel a certain way. Then I kinda woke up and realised that I'd been staring at Roy's picture for quite a while now. So I took a screenshot (just in case) and checked if there were any other messages. Shane had already responded with four chicken emojis... okay.

I saw Roy typing and for some reason my heart started to beat really fast. This was so confusing, I thought my feelings were going to fade after RuPaul's Drag Race, but they seemed to be getting stronger day after day. There was something about Roy that was completely different from everyone else. As Bianca he might seem bitchy, but most people don't realize that he's actually one of the sweetest people on this planet. I just never thought I'd fall for him so hard. I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to see him tomorrow at the airport and act completely normal.

Bianca's POV

I sat on my couch and listened to music. It had been a pretty boring day for me, I had already finished packing for the tour and I had nothing to do. I chose to send a rare selfie to my bitches, because I didn't want to be boring since I never sent any pictures of myself to anyone. I noticed that Shane had already responded with some random emojis.

"Classic Shane!" I noted to myself as I started typing.

"What are you bitches doing tonight? I just finished packing and I thought if you guys wanted to come to a nearby bar with me."

"Really? I thought that the plane is leaving early tomorrow and we need to sleep well" Greg responded in the most boring possible way.

"Oh come on Greg! Just one drink for each of us, you'll get home in time and get a good night sleep. And if not... just sleep on the plane!" Shane commented and started spamming cactus emojis.

 just sleep on the plane!" Shane commented and started spamming cactus emojis

"Okay okay, I'll come. But hey, what about Danny? Are you coming with us?"

I noticed that Danny had seen all of the messages but hadn't responded anything. It wasn't usual for him to ignore texts, so I started to wonder if there was something going on. Danny didn't live far away from my current apartment, so I got an idea. I could just stop by and ask if he wanted to join us. And that's what I did.

I took a cab, and on my way I had time to think about everything. I had been pushing my feelings away for a really long time, and I didn't know what was going to happen when I reached Danny's apartment. Even though he was younger than me, I always saw something special in him that I didn't even see in people my age. He had the most adorable smile, the cutest laugh and my heart skipped a beat every time he said "party". I knew that some people saw me as a bitchy old guy who had no feelings at all, but oh my god... The amount of feelings I had was huge. But I knew that Danny was young and had a whole life in front of him. I wasn't going to ruin it, and besides, I knew that he only saw me as a friend. I guess it was better that way.

Adore's POV

I had no idea what to answer to Roy's selfie. He looked so fucking gorgeous, but I just couldn't say "Roy, you are hot and I want to be close to you so bad and hug you and feel my body against yours". Oh my god, no, I couldn't. Even though Roy, Greg and Shane kept on chatting, I just scrolled down and eventually threw my phone on top of my suitcase. My head wasn't full of stress anymore. I wasn't thinking about the tour or any other stressfull things. All I could think about was Roy.

I wanted to take a shower, so I did

I wanted to take a shower, so I did. The cold water ran down my body, slowly turning warmer and warmer. I just stood there with my eyes closed. I did that for about ten minutes, and soon I felt like that was enough. I stepped out of the shower, took the nearest towel from the rack and put it around my waist. I watched a steamy picture of myself through the mirror. My face was blurry, so I stepped forward a bit and wiped the mirror with my hand. Then I saw myself clearly. Small drops of water travelled down on the surface of my skin, eventually hitting the cold bathroom floor. I finally felt calm again.

Suddenly I heard a soft knock on my door. It probably was the mailman or something, so I went downstairs to open up the door. I felt the drops of water on my back getting really cold. My heart started beating really fast again. If I had to count the times my heart bounced in a minute, I would have lost count right away. It was Roy.

"Hi"

The last two drops of wated fell down from my wavy hair. "Hey"

————————————————————

A NOTE FROM THE WRITER:

Thanks for reading the first episode. This is the first thing I've ever written on wattpad so I hope you liked it. I'll continue this with what happened after Roy (Bianca) and Danny (Adore) met. And sorry if I have typos or something, english isn't my native language ':).