The pink blanket

Bianca's POV

My annoying alarm clock woke me up at around 9 a.m, but it felt more like 6:30 or something. My back was sore from sleeping in a bad position, and a headache was killing me once again. The morning wasn't that sunny, I noted to myself as I looked out of my window at the coloring of London. It was three similar shades of gray and maybe a hint of red, if you counted in the double decker busses.

"What a beautiful day!" I said with a bitter taste of sarcasm. Nobody answered, obviously, 'cause I was in my room, alone. "Good morning to you too!" I yawned and looked at myself in the mirror. The tone of the lighting in my room was a bit cold, so it made me look really pale. My hair was messy, all tangled up and partly on my face, and I still had a mark on my cheek from the pillow.

The handle of my balcony door was really cold, and it made me shiver when I grabbed it. There wasn't really a reason for me to go outside, but I needed some fresh air. I opened the door, and a really chilly breeze came right towards me and into my room. It really was cold in London, huh.

I let the wind blow my hair and make it even messier. I didn't care. I hadn't smoked in ages, but I felt like I needed a blunt today. I got addicted to things really easily, so I was lucky that there weren't any cigarettes with me.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang. I guessed it was Danny's door. The wind had closed it really fast and it had made that noice. That's when I started to think about things. If the wind had shut the door just now... Danny had forgotten to close it last night. Oh no, the night was extremely cold, he must have been freezing. I panicked and went straight to his room. He was covered in blankets and pillows, and I could see his blue lips all the way from the door.

Adore's POV

My throat was hurting like crazy, and it felt like I had swallowed sandpaper or something. I wasn't sure if I was asleep at the moment, but I didn't have the energy to move or even open my eyes. My limbs were almost numb, and my room felt way colder than it should've been.

"Danny, oh god!" I woke up to a familiar sound again. "Why on earth did you leave the door open!" Roy sounded really worried. I didn't even have time to turn around to look at him, since he had already sat next to me.

"I don't know, I guess I forgot it by accident" I tried to say, but it only came out as a whisper. My throat was so sore.

"Well of course it was an accident" he comforted me. I opened my eyes, and he was close, really close to me. "We need to get your things from the airport today. Our first show is tonight." He looked at me and stood up. "You want some hot chocolate to get you warm?" He was already on his way to get it before I even had the time to say yes. Roy was such a caring person and such a good friend. That's why I felt quilty for my feelings towards him. I wasn't even sure about them, my feelings changed like every day. All I knew was that I had a crush on him, and I needed to get over it as soon as possible. Those feelings could've ruined our friendship. And I would've never wanted that.

"Knock knock" I heard Roy's voice from the balcony. I would've said that he can come in, but I just smiled since my voice was almost gone. He sat next to me, even closer than before, and handed me the cup of hot chocolate. As I grabbed the cup, my fingers gently touched his, and I felt the warmth. "Your hands are ice cold. Danny, are you sick?" I got the biggest puppy eye look from Roy. Well, I had no idea if I was sick or not. I felt like shit, but I had to perform today.

Bianca's POV

I placed my hand on Danny's forehead. A significant amount of heat radiated to my palm, and that's when everything was clear. He had a fever.