The surprise visit

Bianca's POV

And there he was, standing at the door with just a towel around his waist. I could tell from the wet footprints on the floor that he had just come out of the shower. I didn't mind though, he was looking pretty good. But no, I didn't come all the way over here to just stare at Danny's body.

"So umm this might seem a bit random that I'm here." I tried to sound confident, but I didn't feel like myself. Maybe I was being myself, but Danny had brought up a different side of me, a softer one. A side of me that made me get this tingly feeling in my stomach every time I saw him. I've lived for a while now, but to be honest, I've never felt anything like this before. "We all wanted to know if you'd want to join us for a couple of drinks. You didn't respond so I just thought I'd come over and see you in person."

"Oh my god. I'm sorry, I didn't really read the messages since I only saw the emoji spam from Shane... and I didn't think that there was an actual conversation going on." I saw Danny looking down at his feet, trying to hide his embarrassment. Then we both just bursted into laughter.

"So bitch, can I come in?"

Danny opened the door a bit more, and I stepped inside his comfy little apartment. He immediately went upstairs, probably to put on some clothes. So I just stood there, wandering around and I thought to myself, "oh my fucking god."

Adore's POV

I can't believe that I had ignored texts from Greg and Shane, but on top of it all... FROM ROY. I felt really embarrassed, but I heard Roy chuckle and oh my... Roy's laugh was something that always made my heart bounce like crazy. So I started to laugh as well, it was the only way to hide my insanely red cheeks.

 So I started to laugh as well, it was the only way to hide my insanely red cheeks

After letting Roy in, I realized that I was still wearing nothing but a towel. Oh, double embarrassment... I felt my pulse rise, almost like a mild panic attack, and I definitely was not ready to show Roy how weak I was. So I ran upstairs to my closet and hastily tried to find something to wear.

"You okay there? It's so quiet, I just wanna make sure you're not like dead or anything"

"Geez! I'm fine, I just can't decide what to wear" That was a lie, I was not okay at all. Roy's surprise visit wasn't something I had imagined... like at all.

"I'll come and help you!" Oh no.

I heard Roy's footsteps as he came closer and closer towards my bedroom. Suddenly I felt a warm touch on my back.

"Boo!" His arm was on my shoulder, and in that moment I just wanted to pause time. I wanted to stay in that moment, just have his arm around me. But that moment didn't last for long, he took his arm away and started to go through my clothes.

"Bitch, don't go all Sharon Needles on me!" I just had to say something funny. I knew that this was all in my head, and Roy liked me just as a friend.