The dykes from the east

It was a calm droopy morning, the grotto was finely brushed with little water droplets from the fresh dew in the mornin. Across the horizon a faint glow of orange started to break growing in intensity as the sun continued to rise over the land of straitopia. The main protagonist, a dashing young man with big biceps, a chizzled chin, glorious eyes, shiny long blackhair, and ferocity like a tiger with the gentleness of a butterfly named Groonk wakes in his little home upon a tree ne'er the cliff side over looking all of straitopia. He is treated with a great wiff of pussy stank comeing from the east and reaches the conclusion that a wave of catastrophe will soon befall all of straitopia. Groonk immediately jumps out of bed then spins in a circle then jumps out window. He meats up with his side kick Cloonch, a fucking looser, and explains to him that something horrible and tragic will soon befall soon their promising homeland. The two proceed to the east where the smell was coming from until they reached the transgender mountains. There the two witnessed a horrible sight, dykes extruding from the mountain range in spandex school girl uniforms latex and leashes everywhere with only one thing in mind. The complete takeover of straitopia.....

To be continued......