Chapter 2: Mirio vs. Izuku

I've been writing my other story "The Path to Greatness" and I felt that I can fit another chapter into my schedule. SoulnessTakingOver  is the main reason why this story was made (little shoutout). Hope you like this chapter, and don't forget to put this story into your private library if you like it!

————

Chapter 2: Mirio vs. Class 1-A

Next Day...

3rd Person POV

"Now that Midoriya is back, we'll go into more detail about the work studies."

Aizawa turns to look to the big blue doors.

"Please come in." Aizawa says out loud to whoever was outside. Three people open the door, slowly they walk into the classroom. The two in the front seem like they are enjoying themselves while the one in the back looked uncomfortable.

"We'll have people who experienced it first hand tell you how these are different from the internships. Listen carefully." Aizawa starts to say.

Izuku's eyes widen in realization as the three stop at the front to turn look towards the students of Class 1-A.

"The three third years at U.A. who stand at the top of all current U.A. students—Also know as the Big Three." Aizawa lazily says while holding out his hand to present the 3 students.

'The Big Three...' Izuku tells himself as he stares at them.

"The top of all U.A. students..." Kaminari whispers to himself, shocked at the revelation before him and the class.

"The Big Three..." Sato mumbles to himself.

'Big Three!' Mina internally screams in excitement.

"The crown among the splendid U.A. students..." Iida says to himself as him and Ochako gulp at the imposing figures in the front.

'The ones closest to pro heroes among us...' Yaoyorozu and Todoroki tells themselves, the two recommended students look fixedly at the older students.

"I heard that they're the ones we're supposed to be like..." Jiro whispers loud enough for the rest of the students around her to hear her.

"There's someone really pretty too... They don't really seem like it." Kaminari gazing at the pretty blue haired girl in the middle not knowing he wasn't the only other guy staring at her.

'Target Acquired!' Mineta shouts inside his head. He starts to focus on the blue haired girl, from head to toe. His mouth starts to water, a bit of his saliva coming out from one corner of his mouth as he repeats it over and over again.

'Acquired, Acquired, Acquired, Acquired, Acquired, Acquired, Acquired, Acquired!'

(Honestly Mineta is only character I dislike)

Izuku focuses on two of the three 3rd year students, the tall blonde student who seemed to have a more simple face than most of the other people he's seen around and the blue-haired girl who seemed to radiate a bright light, making him lightly blush. He looked between the two of them, moving from one to the other.