Chapter 4: Bakugo vs Izuku Pt. 1

Picture above from Twitter: @ZnononZ

Previously in Chapter 3 Pt. 1:
Nejire POV

'I feel like I've seen the two of these two somewhere...for sure, I know that blonde boy is the winner of the U.A Sports Festival for the first years. The other boy though...'

She looks closer at the second boy and notices the large scars on his hands. She recalls a certain greenette boy from the Sports Festival who was using his quirk to the point where both of his hands were broken just to help his opponent from some personal issue.

'He must be that boy...but that doesn't answer the main question, why did these two come here for?'

She asks herself as she starts to tiptoe her way to follow the two, but...

SNAP!

3rd Person POV

The greenette turns around quickly, immediately analyzing the surroundings behind himself and his old childhood friend, Bakugo. Though he can't see much due to the moonlight being the only light source around, he notices a small branch, not far from the tree line, that was snapped in two. He starts walking towards it to inspect it closer, but feels a hand on his shoulder stopping him from walking any further.

"Oi, shitnerd, where the hell do you think you're going? Leave it alone, it was probably a rodent. Or are you just trying to get away? HUH?!"

The last comment gets the other boy to start spouting a bunch of apologies. Bakugo wasn't helping calm him down either, making small explosion on his hands. Once Izuku was able to calm down, they continue to walk past the gates into the false city.

Nejire's POV (Still 3rd Person)

She sighs as she slowly starts to slump against the tree she was able to hide behind before she got caught. She was happy that she hadn't gone to far from the trees or else she would have been caught.

'Well that could have gone worse.' She tells herself as she starts to quietly get up to continue following the two boys.

Minutes Later...

She starts to drop from the buildings above into a small alleyway not to far away from where the two boys had stopped. She uses her quirk to land as quietly and as safe as possible. Once she touches the ground, she sneaks towards the edge of the building and peeks her head out enough to be able to see the two boys standing and looking at each other.

Complete 3rd Person from here

The blonde boy starts to speak up as the silence was getting annoying to him.

"We both know that before we entered U.A, you were a quirkless piece of trash, a complete nobody that would always, somehow, be a pain in my ass. I've known you since we were little, and even back then you always found a way to get under my skin by doing the littlest things."

The other boy stood there listening attentively as the other started expressing his suppressed emotions. The greenette's facial expression showed he was dumbfounded and confused, letting the blue haired girl that this was something that has never happened before. She stops thinking about it once Bakugo starts to continue talking.

"Then, suddenly, you have a quirk and get into the same school as I did. The one place I thought that I would, finally, get away from you. The school that only accepts the best of the best, the school where quirkless idiots like you, had no chance of getting into."

She couldn't believe what the blonde boy was saying, the greenette boy was originally quirkless!

"Not only this, you somehow have a better relationship than anyone else with our childhood hero, All Might."

"Kacchan, that's because-"

"You told me at the start of the school year, that your power was borrowed. That it wasn't yours but you try to make it your own."

The greenette put his head down, as he balled up his hands, waiting for Bakugo to figure out the secret that only Izuku and a few others knew.

"Your quirk is from All Might...isn't it?"

Continuing Next Chapter!

Sorry for all that build up but I feel like the fight scene can use a lot more work and you deserve only the best. This is being posted only because I felt that you readers deserve a chapter after me not posting one for quite some time. It's already been written so you won't be waiting too long, but it will be longer than this chapter for sure.

DarkMaster201 Out!

(You can add me on Instagram now @DarkMast201, but big disclaimer, it's not my personal profile, it's just a spam account of mine)