Chapter One : Clary POV

I stood on the balcony, over looking the Herondale manor gardens. The boy with the golden hair and green eyes chases his younger sister, Valentina. She has got my bright red hair and the same eyes I fell in love with. Jace's eyes. I hear the door open behind be and I turn. Jace is standing there, looking effortlessly beautiful in a suit and tie. With out the tie. It is dangling of the end of his hand. "Will you do my tie for me?" I laugh. "Another thing to add to the list of things Jace Herondale Does Not Know. "I walk towards him and he kisses me lightly on the nose. "Just do it, Rune Girl." I take the tie from his hand and knot it round his neck. "Come on. Iz will have our lives if we are late." Jace goes to the balcony and tells our children to hurry up and get ready. Stephen and Val, short for Valentina. Named after both our fathers. I sigh as they come up the stairs and burst into the room laughing and joking. "Stephen... You look okay. Go to Dad and get your hand washed, for goodness sake. Val, come here. You look like you have been dragged thought the woods by your hair." Stephen smirked. "She had" Jace mimicked strangling him behind Stephen's head but was smiling. "Okay Herondale family. Lets go before Auntie Izzy tears off our limbs with her whip." Jace announced. Val looked terrified. "He's only joking,Val" I said. "Let's go see a wedding!"