February 13 2019

Grayson and I have gone on several dates recently and spend all the time we can together. Yesterday he took my ice skating.

Flashback

I put my skates on and stand up grayson gets up and grabs my hand. He takes my hand to his mouth and gives it a quick kiss. "Come one babe you'll do great" I tell him. I used to skate often with my dad as a kid but it stoped after the divorce.
"I just don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of such a beautiful girl" he says giving me the cheesiest grin and pulling me towards the rink. I step on careful not to fall and hold on to Grayson as he joins me.
"I bet you can't beat me around mary." He smirks at me as he slowly skates off.
"Alright you wanna play dirty I'll give you dirty" I whisper. I start skating and gaining speed once I pass him I hear him whimper a little. I chuckle and turn around so I'm skating backwards and facing him. I spin myself around and pretend to fall. He zooms up to me and grabs my hand to help me up but I pull him down with me.
"MARY!!" He laughs. I look at him and can't help but smile I just sit there staring at him. "Mary? Are you there" I'm snapped out of my day dream and nod my head.
"Ya sorry just looking at something" I say to him and then look at my legs and whisper "I think I love you"
"Mary? I think I love you too"
"Oh shit you heard that" I say and he nods "well now I guess I have to kill you" I say with a laugh and he laughs too. He gets up and grabs my hand helping me up.

Today he was planning on taking me somewhere again. We currently are on break from school because of conferences so we hung out all the time. I turn my phone on and check my messages and the time. It was 7:30am and my first text was from Grayson saying he'll be there to pick me up at 10:00. I go to take a shower and grab my lotion as I enter the bathroom. I get out of the shower after a couple minutes and dry my body off and then apply lotion to my legs and arms. I wrap my hair into a towel and then I hear a knock on the door.
"Mary hurry up I need to get in the shower" Dylan yells from the other side of the door.
"Alright give me a second" I grab my clothes and wrap another towel around my body and go through the back door of the bathroom that leads to my room. I hear Dylan start the shower as I get dressed. I wear a off the shoulder light rose pink color with black high waisted ripped jeans. I blow dry my hair and get on my phone.
"Alexa set alarm for 8:45am" I yell at my Alexa dot. I scroll through Instagram and text my internet friend who lives in the United Kingdom. We talk for a while and then my alarm goes off.
I go to get my curling iron turned on and heated up and start applying some light makeup. I put foundation and all the face makeup on then do my eyebrows and apply some mascara. I curl my hair and then my clock reads 9:50. I go downstairs and wait for Grayson to pick me up.

_____________________
A/N sorry for this chapter being posted late but the next chapter will come soon! Keep voting and thanks for all the reads!!! Leave comments on what you want to happen