Feelings are a bitch

Grayson and I talk every night until 3am still. We've gotten really close and if I'm being honest I think I like him(like really like him) but I've never felt this way about anyone before so I decided today I'm going to talk to Layla about it.

Texts   (L-Layla M-mary)

M- hey Layla what are you doing later today?

L- mary!! I was just thinking abut you we should definitely do something!

M-mall?

L-you know me too well😂

With that being set o started getting ready. I picked out a really cute light blue sweater with an open back and some light washed jean shorts. I put my hair in two Dutch braids and put light makeup on.

Skip to the mall

Layla and I had gone into a couple stores and already had a total of 5 bags each. We went into the food court got subway and sat at a table.
"So Layla you know how I've been talking to Grayson A LOT recently"
"Ya I've noticed" she says with a laugh.
"I think I like him but I don't know if I do I've never felt this way about anyone before." I look down at my shoes while saying this.
"Mary how do you feel when you hear his name."

"When I hear his name I smile. I mean I can't even say his name without smiling Layla. And when I see him my stomach does this thing where it feels as if it flips. Don't even get me started on talking to him. When we talk his voice is like a potion that trances me I could listen to it all day. I get so jealous when I think about him being with other people and he makes me feel good. He cares about me or at least he acts like he does. He makes me laugh so much and it's genuine laughing. And his laugh wow it's magical I feel great when he laughs or even when he smiles I get tingly and jittery. Frankly when I'm not with him I miss him way more than I would miss anyone else." I stop and look at Layla she has wide eyes and her jaw is dropped to the ground. She's staring at something behind me but I don't know what until I turn around.