Chapter 1: House Arrest/Weird First Meeting!

Here is the first chapter! Not much, but just trying to release a small, first chapter and then the next one is going to be longer! Hope you like this chapter!
———

FYI: This takes place two days after the big fight between Izuku and Bakugo! Nejire will pop up in the next chapter, just like in the manga/anime for the Mirio vs. Class 1-A fight!

———

Izuku's POV

"Hey, shitnerd, stop slacking off and clean the space underneath the couch!" A loud voice calls from across the co-ed space. The voice, obviously, coming from Class 1-A's biggest hothead, Bakugo Katsuki, or Kaachan, as I have been calling him since we've been kids.

I sigh as I lift the couch so I start to vacuum the floor underneath.

I still can't believe it's already my second day of House arrest. These past 48 hours have been surprisingly tiring. All day yesterday, me and Bakugo were forced to clean the 2nd and 3rd floor, mostly just the floor and windows.

When our friends came back from class, I tried to continue doing my work, but sometimes I would hear something about class from some of my friends, though most of the information I got was only bits and pieces, and some of what I heard were taunts to Bakugo.

"Hm? What's this dust, Bakugo?" Mineta says as he swipes his finger across a window side. Sero is standing right by Mineta, trying his best not to laugh out loud, while Bakugo is shaking in rage.

"Deku was supposed to clean that! Stop messing around!" He starts to scream at the two, who start laughing hysterically, and then turns to face me.

"Hey, can't you even clean properly?!"

"I-I'm sorry!" I yell as I try to calm Kaachan down without much luck.

"Bakugo! Why are these plates not in alphabetical order?" Iida asked him loudly from the kitchen area.

"What does that even mean?!" Bakugo shouts as he runs toward the kitchen, giving me time to sigh in relief and continue to listen in on things.

I see Mina and Sato start to walk towards the couch areas where Kirishima was sitting, and Jiro talking to Tooru and Mashiro in one corner of the room.

"Present Mic...new words...already feel overwhelmed...can't just expect me to catch up when you lost me already!" Was all I could hear from Kirishima and the rest.

"...Work Studies? Who do you think you're going to end up working with?" Was the piece I heard from Jiro.

"What do you think Principal Nezu meant when he brought up that one topic?" Tooru asked her little group.

I could tell that, in one day, I was left behind! That's U.A. for you though...if you're not paying attention, you might fall behind and not be able to catch up. I guess I started to mutter possibilities and chances of me being able to catch up, not noticing a dark shadow coming up behind me.

"That's the face you're making, Mr. House Arrest." Iida came up behind me, pointing out my face full of worry.

"Don't call me 'Mr. House Arrest'! That's mean!" I respond back at Iida, but I start to ask something else.

"Um, Iida, what's a work study?" I ask him, while pointing at the small group of my classmates in the corner. This question seems to irk the Class president.

"I am angry! We have been forbidden to tell you anything about our classes by the teachers." Iida starts to chop his hands like a robot.

"Sorry but you two will need to fully experience the feeling you have right now." Iida then looks towards Bakugo. "Are you listening Bakugo!"