Wow He's A Jerk

I woke up to see absolutely nothing. Not a note. Zero. Squat. He left I can't believe him my mate of all people I'm going to have a long talk with him. So I got up and did my morning routine after having a long argument with my brother which I won because he's one of the many people that dragged me to the party in the party in the first place.

I then went for a walk and found Damon. Huh small world.

''Hey.''

''Hi.''

Damon's P.O.V.

I was standing in the park when all of a sudden on of my many lays came up to me.

''Hey.''

''Hi.''

''Um what happened last night I mean I woke up you were gone.'' I was confused I mean it was just a one night stand right? I mean it was actually suprising I remmembered who she was.

"Yea I'm sorry I thought you would understand it was a one time thing. "

"What do you mean? We're mates. " I was shocked how couldn't I remember my own mate.

"Look I'm not ready to settle down yet. "

"So your rejecting me?" I didn't want to say it but ever since my little sister died I found it hard to love I couldn't even say here name without breaking down in tears.

"Yea I guess I am. " My wolf growled at me she ran without looking back. It took everything in me not to run after her. I didn't even know her name.

Maddie's P.O. V.

He rejected me I ran home as fast as I could I packed everything I needed. All of a sudden I felt like I had to throw up I ran to the bathroom and puked. I just thought nothing of it and left here never looking back.