Date!!! (Cue the excited scream) Part 1

Chapter I forget (Said with Southern Accent)

Damon's P. O. V.

I'm so excited I have so many ideas. That's perfect I know what to do I'll be putting them together. I have people to call.

"Matt I need your help."I said.

"Yea well I'm in the middle of something. " He said panting heavily, I heard him laugh and say stop then I heard chuckling. Oh someone was getting it in.

"It's about Maddie it's an emergency." I said quickly.

"What happened."He asked, No demanded.

"Just get here." I snapped. I really don't have time for this I should've thought this through. Thank god it's 12:00 am I have some time.

"On my way." He said hanging up.

$$$$$$6 hours later$$$$$$

"Finally." I breathed out. It took me six hours, SIX HOURS no not six minutes, SIX HOURS to call my people to set up the date make sure it was all set and ready and that I was ready.

In movies they make it seem like the girls take the first date the hardest. No I had the hardest time getting this all together.

Through the whole thing I was thinking to myself it's all gonna be worth it thinking about my mate's happy face when she sees it all.

I went to her door and knocked.

"You ready ? " I asked her.

"Ready." She said. I then took a complete over look at her. She is so beautiful what was wrong with me how'd I reject her she is so beautiful she shoulda rejected me.

Her black hair that went down to the middle of her back like a black river and hazel eyes that looked like they stared into your soul.

That's when I noticed she was snapping her fingers in my face.

"Um hello?" She asked.

"Oh sorry." I apologized.

"So as I asked ten minutes ago where we going?" She asked with her cute accent.

"Well now that's a surprise BUT I'll give you a hint."

"Which is...." She trailed off implieing she wanted me to explain.

"It's more than one thing. " I whispered in her ear.

"Boy you better tell me. " She said.

"I ain't telling you." I said teasingly as I pushed her out the door.

Wow she didn't even notice when I pushed her in the car.

"You should really tell me before I get angry and you won't like me when I'm angry." She said.

"What are you the incredible hulk?" I asked.

"No!"

"Well if you weren't so busy 'you won't like me when I'm angry.' You would have noticed we are here. " She gasped.

Maddie's P. O. V.

I gasped. It was the carnival my Father used to take me and me and Matt to every year before he...... I don't want to talk about it but it was the same carnival.

"Well are we gonna sit here and look at it or are we going to go in."

"OOO Feisty I see. Of course were going in but one second." He said getting out the car. What is he doing? He opened my door.

"I knew you would be independent and open the door yourself and I wanted to do this," He said kissing me.

I kissed him back and he smiled into the kiss and then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I didn't give him. He growled into the kiss.

Then I felt him put his hand up my dress past my booty-shorts and to my pantie covered kitty. A kitty is what I tell Jessie when she asks what her Va. Jj is.

I gasped and his tongue plunged into my mouth and battled for dominance with my tongue. We broke apart for air and look it to each others eyes with lust.

After a little while I remembered we were in a parking lot where kids go into the carnival. I wouldn't want my kids to see this.

"Um your hand is in my-"

"Oh um yea sorry." He said while I blushed.

"Your blush is cute." He said which caused me to blush again.

"Come on." Damon said as he pushed me towards the Farris Wheel.

My Dad would always take me on this I would be scared every time we went to the top and he would hold me and hug me and tell me it's alright like with my nightmares.

When we got to the top I started to freak out as usual he held me and kissed me and I stopped freaking out.

After all the rides we went to get Cotton Candy when a smirking guy who was checking me out came up to us.

"Hey Damon." He said.

"What do you want Taylor?"

"I'll give you 3,000 for this slave." Taylor said. He had slaves?

"She's not a slave and even if she was one I wouldn't sell her for a dime."

"She is too gorgeous not to be by my side or in my bed." Taylor said.

"But she is in my bed and by my side and will one day be my wife." Damon said.

"Fine you win this one but I will be back," Taylor then bent down and whispered in my ear so only I could hear,"and you will be in my bed moaning my name." He then walked away.

"You have slaves and I didn't know about it there are slaves and your hiding them from me?!" I screamed at Damon.

"No I actually freed her and she is living her life as a vampire happy and married." He said. I sighed.

"Your not gonna let Taylor ruin our date. Right?" He asked.

"Of course not. Lets go!" I said.

"Wait where am I going?"

"Well that's a surprise." He said.

"You and your surprises." I groaned. He just laughed and said,

"Just get in the car." And I did feeling like Megan Fox when she was in Transformers.