New life

Chapter 3

(5 years later)

"Mommy! Mommy! " Screamed my 5 year old daughter. You heard right I was pregnant when I left and no I didn't tell him my mate, Damon.

"D.J. and Matt keep bothering me!" Another shocker I didn't have one had three. 2 boys and a girl. I also joined a new pack who love me for me. Oh and I'm dating the alpha he hasn't found his mate yet but when we get there we'll figure it out.

"D. J.,Matt leave Jessie alone!"

"Sorry Mommy!" They said at the same time.

"Did I tell you how hot you are when playing Mommy? If I didn't let me tell you it's a major turn-on. "Said Connor the alpha I'm dating.

"Well let me tell your not getting anything. "

"Daddy can you take me for ice cream, please?" Jessie asked Connor.

"Sure go get Matt and your coats." I named D. J. because he acts and looks just like his father he gets in trouble just like his father I can't even say his name.

"Thank you thank you, Daddy. "

"Matty come on Daddy's taking us for ice cream!" They got their coats and left after they gave me hugs and kisses.

"Mommy how come I couldn't go. I like ice cream. " I laughed.

"Honey remember what you did?"

"Yes I pushed Matt after he fell on Jessie."D. J. loves his little sister so much even if Matt fell on her by accident he still got mad at him.

"I soowie. " He said with his adorable pout.

"I know but your still on punishment. "

"I love you mommy. " He said snuggling into me.

"Love you too Dee. "

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Will Me, Jessie, and Matt ever meet our B-Daddy?" By B-Daddy he means birth dad they know that Connor isn't their real dad but in a way he is.

"I don't think you'll meet him who knows where he is. "

"You don't know who he is mommy?"

"Of course I remember! How could I forget?"

Damon's P. O. V.

I can't believe it's been 5 years without her, My beloved mate what's her name? I'm kidding. How could I forget? Maddie, she must think I'm a man-whore; Sleeping with her than leaving her like that what was I thinking? Oh yeah I was taking my frustration out on her about my baby sister, Madeline. It's weird how they have the same name but it just reminds even more how I lost both of them.

"Damon come on we're late." Yelled my beta Matt my mate's brother. He hasn't been the same since she left he blames himself and me but mostly me he still never gave up on his beta duties.

"I'm coming. " Today we're meeting the alpha of a pack in Canada and later we'll meet the Luna who has triplets but they're not true mates but they are apparently in love. I'll never have that or pups, but I vow I will find you, Maddie and we will live happily ever after. Corny I know but I love her.