(Chapter 1)

Shays P.O.V

"Shay, get your ass out of bed now,I'm going to be late for school"whispered/yelled my older brother C "What the fuck"I said as I went to check my alarm clock,I should have heard th...."C you dam idiot,it's only 4:30 in the morning"I yelled at the top of my lungs and I knew my eyes were turning a bright orange color."Shh,Shay,you told me to wake you up early"he whispered/yelled."Yeah,but not this early"I whispered/yelled."Oh well,I already woke you up"he shrugged and ran out of my bed room. Oh well,I'll get him back latter,I'm well known for my pranks.

Well,i used to,that all changed when we moved house. And no one will ever know why,because that just the way it is. Because life doesn't revolve around knowing silly things,it revolves around survival

OK that's enough lectures, its now time to wow Dark falls high with my perfectly amazing and utterly beautiful self.....not!

I grabbed my towel and other things,went to the shower and did my stuff. I then  rummaged through my boxes. (I hadn't had time to sort out everything yet)But for some random reason,I couldn't find black Chucks ,so I wore white ones. I wore a white shirt that said 'Bitch watusay!!!' in purple letters. I wore black jeans with rips at the knees and straightened my dark brown/blonde hair. But one thing that I hate about myself is my white skin. I can never seem to get a tan,and if I do,you can barely see it. My light brown eyes also changed bright orange when I'm mad or angry, purple when I'm embarrassed and white when I'm shocked. Don't ask me why,because I don't know .

I glanced at my clock and saw that it was 7:30.Wow time just files by when your having fun. Notice my sarcasm there?I quickly ran down our 3 story house and grabbed a toast on the way out. The house was unusually quiet, but that probably because my step mum and dad are still sleeping and C is probably waiting by his pitch black mustang. Just as I thought, C was standing by his car,and since I'm not 16 yet,he has to take me to school. I hate it when adults tell you your too young or your not old enough. So I'm hope that turning 16 in 2 and a 1/2 weeks will show people that I'm not a child anymore.

When I got outside,I could immediately tell some thing was going to happen. I don't know why or how,but I always fell shivers up my spine whenever something's about to happen .One time when I was 14,i. felt warm shiver up my spine and exactly 2 hours later,my crush asked me out.

But this one felt different, this one hurt .It hurt so much that I had to lean against the car to support me .C soon found out something was wrong and helped me into the house .C then woke up my mum and dad and they rushed to see whats going on .They all had grave looks on their faces when I told them how I felt,and then mum and dad had one of their "secret conversions "with their eyes . Then they told me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys,hope you like the story so far,sorry if it sucks.I just wanted to try out writing a book and actually publishing it.Could you guys also follow: Gabriella0832

laurabsda

sleepingunicorns

kj12rox

And FloraEstherHo.

Also go to settings and select scroll so you can read the book easier. Until next time

~Srayanne