Welp this is fun

Alex POV

~still in the car~
The boy I've literally had a crush on since I came to this show, has his hand on my thigh.
What am I supposed to do?
I started getting anxious.
Welp it's usually the other way around this is so weird.
He looked at me dead in the eye and said
"I am not sorry for what I'm about to do"
"O-okay"
He smiled a cute smile and leaned in and kissed me!
He kissed me
Oh my god
As he was kissing me I was fan girling inside.
I kissed him harder.
He grabbed my hair and pulled harshly, I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. He smirked into the kiss.
I couldn't believe we were literally in a car on the side of the road making out.
It was amazing.
I stopped him.
He immediately said " oh my god I am so sorry, did you not like that? We can sto-" I cut him off with a kiss and he groaned into it.
"No it's okay. I'm just thinking we should probably get back to the studio cause you know? We got to finish our part." "Right" he said smiling.
He turns around and starts the car but doesn't go, I look at him confused. "One for the road?" He asked adorably. I just giggle.
He leaned in and gripped the back of my hair leaning me into his seat yanking me forward.
All I could do was kiss back.
"God I've been wanting to do that since the first time I seen you."
"You do it in every other episode." I giggled as I lean back in my seat.
"Yeah but you know what I meant. Like actually make out with your cute adorable face."
I kept blushing.
Jeez this boy knows how to make me blush.
He began driving and we make it back to the set.
As soon as we get in people were ordering us where to go "Alex I need you over here!!!" "Jake go over there please." I just walked over there.

"You okay? Heard you passed out or somethin." Someone said.
"Yeah I'm fine now."

We start the show and it was our part again.
"Well you're better at something else." I say as I walk away. I can see his blush.
"So much better than a comic book." He whispered as I walk away.
I get off the set quickly and giggle, it was so cute. I love him so much.
He walks off after me.
"What are you giggling about?" He asks.
"You, being cute." I say
"Sure" he rolled his eyes. "I'm the cute one."
"You are!" I exclaimed.
"No I'm not, you are." He said smiling.
"But-" "no I'm not. But you know what would be really cute? If you go on a real date with me tonight." He said boldly.
"I- uh- of course I will, but not in this." I refer to my doctor clothes. He giggled.
"Okay" He rolled his eyes.
"Text me cutie, I'll pick you up at 8." He said adorably.
"Okay, bye!" I said as he walks off set.
I said it before and I'll say it again
This boy is going to be the death of me.

————————————————————————
Author note: jeez I can not believe it already has 79 views!!
This book sucks, leave some comments so I can make it better! This is also unedited cause I'm boring and stupid.
Stay lit
~b