~Ep 5 Lollipop~

Y/N POV

My body shivering immediatley..!! What the heckkkkk did he doing to me.?! My heart beating so fast. No....OMG...OMMMMGGGG!!!!

I push his hand gently and ask how did he knows my name. Then he tell me the whole story. Ohhh....no wonder he know my name..he is Isabel's cousin.

Maybe my brain not enough storage, limited to remember the whole things..hahaarrr sigh~~🤦‍♀️

"So..what do you think? Do you want to come with me..??"

He ask me again and I can see his puppy eyes flashing really fast..Ahaha...I try to control my laugh..eheemmm..He really excited duhh..aiihhh I think I can't say no to this Mochi~~~his cheeks looks like mochi..I wanna squish it really hard..!! But I can't...who am I to do that to him..? Nobody right..😊

"Okey ...I come with you"

We went into the Cafe, he push the glasses door to make me move frist into the Cafe...such a gentleman person..We chose to sit next to the big glasses window.

Jimin ordered our drinks and while waiting for our drinks arrive, he opened his mouth to start the conversation. We talk many stuff.. sometimes funny.. sometimes seriuosly...

Until he start to ask me about something...

"Y/n..may I ask you something? And please don't be mad at me okey.."

"Why should I mad to you...did you do something wrong to me??

"Noooooo....just listen okey..Ermmmmmm."

"Okey then...let me hear your question. What it is Jimin?"

"Y/n...Today..Ermm....Did you recieve any Valentine's present from someone.I mean your...like a...family, friends or...mmm... your bo... boy... friendss~??

"Ha...ha..haaaa....NOPE-😑"

Okey, I start to feel anxious now.

What is his reaspon to my answer..? Will he laugh at me? I close my eyes and bowed my head on the table ready to hear what will he said...anddd..

JIMIN POV

I already know what will she answer. I know what happen to her..to her family. Yup... Thanks to Suga Hyung, I really appreciate his effort to search and investigate about Y/N's live. I know all about her..

Forgive me y/n...I had to lie to you. You my first crush and my last ladies in my life..😔

And I don't know if you know my true identity..will you accept me in your life..?? What will happen to us....no..not now..I don't wanna ruined my mood.

Y/n, you such a strong spirit girl. I hold her fingers, ohh why her fingers so cold..did my question make she's like this.... Y/n ahh~

Y/N POV

Then.....I felt someone's fingers holding my fingers and I listen what will he want to talk..

"Y/n....please open your eyes...I'm so sorry okey... I shouldn't ask you that question.... but I have something to give to you. Take a look that's box.."

"Huh..??! It's that the teady bear that I warp earlier?? Wuhhh...so many sweet, chocolates and lollipops. My fav...!!!!! It's all of this, you give to me as a gift..?? " I asked him excitedly..

He just smile widely..I can't see his eyes when he smile or laugh..yahahaha!!!

"Yes Y/N....that's all for you..and Y/N, can I..mmm can I....."