|| They Tease You || Part. 2

King:

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I sat on the roof of the tavern, the sound of chatter from downstairs echoed round my ears. I blew up my cheeks like a chipmunk in boredom, wanting to go down but knowing that none of the Sins or their comrades liked me would not go well. 

Lately, King and his friends have been pickaxing at my wall of coldness letting my bottled emotions seep through the cracks slowly. 

I stared as the sun slipped off the plains of rock. The beautiful caramel and toffee colours sluggishly disappearing from the stormy grey stubbles. 

I breathed in and out before jumping stealthily onto the floor, avoiding all human interaction as much as I could. 

As I was about to climb through the window leading to the back of the tavern, an abrupt voice sounded causing me to halt in surprise before coating my face with an emotionless facade. 

"(Y/N)!" A high-pitched giggly voice happily laughed. 

I turned to see a white haired girl sluggishly walking towards me whilst giggling uncontrollably. Her blue eyes were unfocused as they stared into my own. 

"Princess?" I asked shockingly but with worry lace in my tone. 

"Yes!" She squeaked as she neared me, her nose centimetres away from mine. 

"You need to get back to The Captain, Princess, you're drunk." I declared, grabbed her shoulders, rounded her and slightly shoved her. 

"But I want to be with you!" She shrieked as she turned once again towards me, engulfing my body in her thin arms. 

"Princess-" 

"ELIZABETH!" She screeched loudly, definitely attracting some attention from our comrades. 

"Uh..." I awkwardly replied, my eyes averting from her piercing gaze. 

"Call me Elizabeth (Y/N)." She sternly stated, her tone tuning into an authoritative emphasis. 

"Princess-" 

"EL - IZA - BETH!" She screamed like madwoman causing my eyes to widen worriedly. 

"Elizabeth, please, let me take you to The Captain." I said as I grabbed her arm lightly. 

I walked her to wear everyone was chatting and drinking happily. I spotted the blonde haired male instantly, I tapped his arm delicately and quietly. 

He turned around, his teal eyes looking into mine curiously and cautiously. He switched his ogling from me to the Princess hanging off my arm sleepily. 

"(Y/N)." He breathed in and out, his tone clearly wanting me to leave. 

Understandable.

"I'm sorry Captain." I bowed my head. "The Princess-" 

"ELIZABETH!" The Princess cried out, her lips forming into a dramatic pout. 

"Elizabeth," I sighed put to the confused Captain, "is extremely drunk, please could you take her. I heading up to my room." 

"You're going up so early!" The Princess howled, tears brimming her eyes. 

"Elizabeth." Meliodas cooed, "Come with me, lets get some water in you." 

"NO!" She shouted out, "I DON'T WANNA!" 

She pressed her body against mine in a seductively manner making me slightly uncomfortable, The Captains face contorting to jealously and shock.