Shalalala~ Suteki ni kiss~ Shalalala~ Sunao ni kiss~

"Sawamura-kun! Please accept this chocolate!"

The young man named Sawamura Eijun, who given a chocolate by a girl, looked like his brain was still in process. Kanemaru Shinji standing beside him, expressed his distrust. Somehow since Seidou High School won the Fall Tournament, the girls in school were increasingly paying attention to the baseball team members. But what made Kanemaru underestimated about was, why this noisy person is popular too!?

Sawamura's face slowly changed. He received the medium size box with a wide grin. "Arigatou! What is your name?"

Kanemaru who was seen standing between the two averted his eyes. Somehow he couldn't see because of too dazzling. Geh, and since when did this idiot become prince charming!?

"N-Na-Namikawa Eri, class 1-D!" Not yet had time to reply, the girl already run away.

With his usual loud voice, Sawamura bowed and said, "ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU, NAMIKAWA-SAN!"

Some students who had witnessed the show just now began to focus again on their business. From the side, Kanemaru paid attention to the one of Seidou's main pitchers that had late respond, he still seemed in a daze because now he already received eleven chocolates. Sawamura looked at the box with sparkle eyes like a puppy given a new toy.

"Oi, how long—"

"—wait! I'll put it in the bag first, Kanee!"

"..." Be patience, Shinji...

It didn't take long time for Kanemaru to wait. At first glance he saw Sawamura wrote the girl's name in memo app on his cellphone before inserting it into his pants pocket. They walked back down the corridor to the canteen on the first floor.

On the way, both of them ran into Furuya and Haruichi. Kanemaru's eyebrows twitched seeing they were also surrounded by several girls, especially Furuya who acted ignorant with a sleepy face. Suddenly his eardrum could barely function because of the cries of his classmate.

"HOI, HARUCCHI, FURUYA! YOU RECEIVE CHOCOLATE TOO!?"

"You don't need to use a loud voice, Bakamura!" He protested.

"BA—just say you're jealous you don't get chocolates!" Sawamura replied, he didn't accept being insulted.

Jleb. "Nothing to do with it, Stupid!" Kanemaru also didn't want to lose even though his heart felt like he was stabbed by a knife.

Kominato Haruichi laughed weakly and muttered, "Eijun-kun..." The little boy received a few chocolates before asking the girls who gathered around him to give a way. Without speaking much, his right hand pulled Furuya Satoru so that he could get free too.

"How many chocolate do you get, Harucchi!?" Sawamura asked in a fire.

"Aa... five?" replied the youngest Kominato doubtfully.

His stupid grin widened. His head turned to the left. "How about you, Furuya!?"

"...don't know."

"HAH!? Don't say you refuse those all!?"

"Noisy..."

"OI! They've been tried their best to make those chocolates for you! Appreciate a little of their efforts, Furuya!"

Sawamura's roaring sound was heard along the crowded corridor. Haruichi tried to calm him down because he didn't accept Furuya's ignorance. But as usual, the tall young man didn't respond. Inwardly Kanemaru was sure that in his head only had baseball, baseball, and baseball...