Chapter 1

Hey to everyone who decide to read this. I tried writing when I was younger and I quitted, but the passion for writing is to strong to just abandon it. I hope you'll like this 'book' if I could name it so and I honestly hope that you'll enjoy reading it. :)

Thank you for your time and support :D

Like, comment and share if you like it. 

Looking forward for your reaction. :D

~J.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      When my alarm rang I considered throwing it out through the window. But that thought left me quickly. Unfortunately today was the fist day after spring break and I would lie if I told that I am happy to go back to that hell pit of school. I mean the school isn't that bad and the teachers are all great but the people attending that place... 

      Oh my God should I ever cross paths with them further in life kill me please. There are some normal students who study and mind their own business, but there are those whose life purpose is to annoy others and never give them peace. 

      So the flat face expression  that I've been looking at in the mirror for the past few minutes are perfectly okey. What needs to be done needs to be done. I got up, pulled some jeans and a grey shirt out of my closet and went for a shower. Some day I will burn my skin with the hot water I use to shower. The whole bathroom is vaporized and I almost slipped on the wet floor. Wiping the mirror so I can see myself, I notice my left collar bone still has that strange red mark, like a burn mark or something in the shape of a star. I thought that was an allergy or something but it is getting on my nerves. That thing is there for 3 weeks. I have to see a dermatologist. 

      I brushed my hair, teeth and got dressed but my mood was still so horrible that I reconsidered staying home and calling sick for today and maybe the whole week. But my mom would kill me.

      When I got down to the kitchen, no one was there. That's strange, because usually mom drives me to school and dad drives Tommy to kindergarten. A piece of folded paper pinned to the refrigerator with a magnet caught my attention and it was a note for me from  mom.

      'We had to leave early, going to Toronto for 2 or 3 days, Tommy is in kindergarten, grandma will pick him up and he will be staying at her place untill we come back. I left you some money for cigarettes and I will transfer you some money so that you can buy that dress you told me about.

      Love you, mom and dad.'

      Oh great, they didn't even bother to wake me and tell me that themselves. Who am I kidding? Why play the surprise when this always happens? A business meeting, an unexpected tripp, and poof their gone in a blink of an eye. How am I supposed to get to school now. Yeah this day will be great I can see it. Just wonder what else is going to struck me today. A buss? I'm not that lucky.

      I pulled a mugg and took the coffee out of the coffee maker and filled the mugg. Sitting on the kitchen counter, smoking and eating a tost I wondered what would my parents say if I bought a dog and surprise them when they come back.

      Well they know that I always wanted a dog but they never let me have one. And that's so unfair because they used to say if my grades are perfect I will get whatever I want, but I didn't get a dog.

      On the other hand they don't mind that I smoke and like votka, except votka is like water to our family. We are absolutely imune to that alcohol. Maybe we have Russian origin? I never thought about that.