He's not my father...

"(Y/N)! I'm so glad to see you!" You didn't want to say anything. Not after what this man..... No, you couldn't even call him a man after what he did to you. This BEAST had done to you... "What are you doing here?" What was I doing here? WHAT WAS I DOING HERE?! He KNEW what I was doing here!!! "You know full well what I'm doing here..." "Nope! Don't think I do!" He had a cheeky smile on his face that made you want to rip it off yourself. "Yes you do... Don't lie to me...." "What do you mean? Why would I ever lie to this cute face?" He started to pinch your cheeks but you slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me..." "But you used to love it all the time when I did that! D-Don't you remember?" His smile faded a bit as a more sad and worrisome look filled his eyes. You almost felt bad for him before you remembered what he had done to you. "Oh, I remember..." "Oh, thank god! For a second I thought you forgot who I was for a second..." He reached to cup your cheek, but you smacked his hand away again. "Must I repeat myself? I said, DON'T. TOUCH. ME. He had a visibly upset look on his face when you said those last two sentences. "Young lady/man, do not talk to me like that! I am your father!" This made you snap. WHAT RIGHT DID HE HAVE TO CALL HIMSELF YOUR FATHER AFTER WHAT HE DID?! "You. Are. NOT. My. Father..." He was taken aback by this and even moved your body from his for a second so you were practically dangling in the air. Once he regained his consciousness, he brought you back closer. "Y-Yes I am.... Remember? Y-You used to call me papa all the ti-" "Not anymore. Now put me down...." "N-No! You're coming home with me!" No... You weren't going back with him. You knew you had to do something, so you did something drastic. You bit his hand as hard as you could and started running to Tord's office. "(Y/N) GET BACK HERE!!!!" You stopped in front of Tord's office and started banging on the door as hard as you could, hoping he would hear you fast since Edd was catching up. "TORD!!! TORD!!! HELP ME!!! PLEHEHEASE!!!!!!" You started sobbing as Edd was about to catch you when Tord's door opened. "(Y/N), I'm right here. What's wro- ...... Edd?!" Tord scooped you up as you clenched his shirt to calm down. Edd wasn't looking too good, but you knew he wouldn't give you up without a fight. "Give me back my child..." Tord turned to you with a slightly shocked and puzzled look. "Is he... Really your father?" Edd looked at you with pleading eyes as he started to tear up. He really wanted you back. ".... He's not my father..."