Here, I brought you this...

Edd screamed, flailed, and kicked as he was dragged away. "(Y/N)!!! (Y/N) PLEASE!!!!" You had to admit, you almost felt bad for him, being taken away from his own family like that. You weren't his family, though. You never would be. "Alright, It's still early, you should go to bed now." "Okay..." Tord put you down and you walked back to Tom and Matt's dorm. You were trying to process what had just happened in these past 30 minutes. You reached their room as you quietly opened the door so as not to wake up the whole base and climbed into your bed, falling asleep almost instantly. *TIIIIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIP* You were currently walking to Tord's office with Matt and Tom. Still confused but not wanting to worry anyone, you put on a fake smile. "Okay (Y/N), have fun with Tord. Don't annoy him though..." "Yes Matt!" "See ya..." They left and you opened the door. Tord wasn't at his desk as he usually was though. That's when the door closed behind you. "Hello (Y/N)!" "Hey Tord!" He scooped you up with a big, goofy grin on his face that soon got you smiling as well. Maybe if people got to know him better, they would see he wasn't as scary as he was said to be. He sat you down on the chair in front of his desk and then sat down himself. "How has your day been so far, (Y/N)?" "Good..." "..... No it wasn't..." "What?" "I know you're lying..."  You sighed loudly in defeat since he already knew you were lying. "You're right. I'm.... just confused. How did he find me? Why did he leave me alone for so long?" "Maybe you could ask him." "What do you mean?" "He said that he wanted to see you, but with your consent first...' At first you were going to decline, but there was something inside of you, tugging at your heartstrings, making you agree without hesitation. "Alright..." *TIIIIIIIIIIIME SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIP* You were both at the lower parts of the base now. You had to admit that you had never seen these parts before, and you were a bit terrified. "We're here..." You had both stopped in front of a single, lonely door. It was steel as well as the bars on the single window. It was also painted black and the metal was so cold, it gave you chills even where you stood. You didn't like him, but this was just cruel. "Here, if he tries to do something to you, call me and I'll help." He handed you what you assumed was a walkie talkie and the keys to the cell. Then he left. You slowly opened the door in case he lunged at you and you had to close it on him, but that never happened. You walked inside and quietly closed the door, even if you knew it could have been dangerous to do so. He just sat there, hands tied behind his back and head resting on his knees. He was sleeping. You tapped his shoulder, making him groan a bit. "Edd... It's me.... (Y/N)..." He brought his head up and you could see every miserable feature. His eyes were bloodshot and there was multiple tear stains that made streaks down his face. He also had multiple cuts, signaling he had tried struggled when he was first put in the cell. He tried to get up, but immediately fell as soon as he did. You decided to do him a little good and untie the ropes. They were tightly tied, earning you a bit of rope burn. "Thank you..." He rubbed his now purple wrists since the ropes were so tightly taught. He then reached inside his pocket and brought something out. He had a small smile on his face. "Here, I brought you this..."  (Hi my little Cola cans! I apologize for the hiatus! Wattpad as well as my phone was acting a bit odd, but I'm back and you can expect more from me soon! :)   )