Chapter 26

Blu POV

Waking up the next morning with Carlos spread all on top of me felt right. Smiling because this man literally makes me feel like a queen i am. Wanting to show him some appreciation for everything he has been doing. I maneuver way from under him and make my way to the bathroom. Smiling at how large an beautiful this bathroom is I decide to take a bath. After about 20 minutes in the bath I rinse off and brush my teeth. Peeking outside the door to make sure Carlos is still sleep I hurry up and into the walk in closet.

 Peeking outside the door to make sure Carlos is still sleep I hurry up and into the walk in closet

Picking out a black T-shirt material dress for the day and black thong to match. I get dressed making as little noise as possible. Checking my self out in the mirror I've got admit he did a good job picking this dress out I love the side boob cut out. Making my way to the kitchen I decide to make him a breakfast fit for a king. Turning the radio on I begin making my creation and twerking at the same time.

45 minutes later...

Flipping the last French toast on the plate. I feel arms wrap around my waste and fresh minty breath on my neck. "Good morning babe" I say already knowing it's Carlos. "Morning mama I must have put in work last night for you to be up making me breakfast" he said while giving my light kisses on my neck. " Maybe I just wanted to do something special for you so go sit down so I can bring you your food" I said while pulling away to grab the plates. "Shit you ain't got to tell me twice mama" he yelled while slapping my ass and walking out. We have got to do something about him always slapping my ass that shit hurt with his heavy handed self.

Making his plate I walk out the kitchen to see him in the living room instead of the table watching ESPN. "Babe you want to eat in the living room?" I ask because I am going to be pissed if we mess up this nice furniture. "Yea I missed the game messing with your ass last night so I got to catch the high lights" he said grabbing the plate out my hand and pulling me in between his legs to sit. "Babe i gotta go get my food" "Naw we can share my plate mama it's enough food on it" he said picking up the fork and feeding me some eggs. After finishing our food I take the empty plate in the kitchen and begin cleaning up my mess.

Returning back to him in the living room I sit beside him on the couch and lay my head on his shoulder. "What we doing today babe?" I ask while caressing his beard. "Umm we going to go to both our apartments and pack our shit so we can officially move in here and anything we don't need put it in storage" he said. "I was hoping I could rent my apartment out to someone." "Who you going to rent to?" "I have no clue yet?" I said tryna think of someone who needs a place to stay. "Babe just cut the lease and stop making things difficult. You sitting here thinking extra hard for nothing" . "Whatever Carlos I happen to like my apartment so I wanted to kinda keep it" I said moving back from him because I knew he was about to be pissed. "What the fuck you mean you want to keep the apartment. I thought we went over this last night and you was moving past this bullshit. Yo you know what I ain't about to force your ass to live with me. Go get your shit so I can take you back to the apartment you love so much" he said and stormed outside grabbing his keys. Grabbing my purse and keys and heading out the door crying because he's not even listening to what I am saying. Getting in the car he takes off before I could even close the door completely. "Carlos please listen to me please" before I could finish my statement he turns up the music. Looking out the window crying because this conversation was not turning out right. Pulling up outside the apartment I tried one more time to get threw to him. "Babe please talk to me" I ask. All I received was the doors unlocking and him telling me to get out.