Birthday boy Michael Mell

Warning: both Michael and Jeremy are high af

Jeremy pov

Today was a special day. It was Michaels birthday. So of course, Jeremy had to celebrate it with him... by smoking in Michaels basement.

"dude it's my turn pass it over!" Jeremy giggled looking at Michael who just sat there in his bean bag with their joint in his hand. His expression was hilarious staring at nothing like that. "hey hand it to me" he laughed grapping for the joint.

A smirk emerged on the birthday-boys face "come and get it then"

"oh, it's on!" Jeremy reached out for the joint again, but Michael stretched his arm in the other direction, so Jeremy had to move closer "c'mon dude" he laughed "you've had your time its my turn!"

"hmmm... nah I think I've had it just the right amount of time" Michael smirked knowing that Jeremy would get annoyed

Jeremy placed his left leg on one side of Michael and the right on the other side as he became more and more determined. Still laughing he tried to grab the joint again "hey gimme, gimme, gimme". Michael made it easy for Jeremy to reach it after that. He grabbed the joint and instantly put it in his mouth. "Ha! I got it! Good luck getting it back from me," Michael didn't respond "dude?" Jeremy looked at his best friend whose face was red as a tomato. Must've been hard playing with Jeremy or something he thought.

Whenever Michael and him smoked Jeremy would be in this weird state of complete relaxation and comfort but somehow also get super hyper. His mouth would also get super dry, which is why he'd always have at least to soda bottles beside him. The biggest problem for Jeremy though was his short-term memory. It was already fucked up but when they smoked it was near to nonexistent.

Michael on the other hand seemed almost normal. Or at least he would to anyone who wasn't Jeremy. Jeremy got to see the real Michael whereas pretty much everyone else one saw an anti-social headphones kid. He'd usually go all quiet and just think while eating his Cheetos. Then when he had thought for a while, he would tell Jeremy what he'd been thinking of. Usually it seemed pretty genius to Jeremy, but he would never be able to remember what it was the next day.

Jeremys mouth suddenly went dry and he removed himself from Michael. He looked around, "hey where's my Slurpo?"

"huh"

"my Slurpo. Remember? The red and blue shit we bought at sev elev?"

Michael looked done "dude... you didn't have a Slurpo this time. You just have the clear coke and your boring ass Pepsi and a piece of birthday cake, you brought yourself by the way"

Right. he forgot. "oh... well where's my coke then?"

The look on Michaels face said "I am so disappointed why am I even friends with this idiot" but he still replied "look to your left"

"ah. Sorry" Jeremy giggled. He was literally sitting right beside it

Michael chuckled. He had a nice chuckle. Only Jeremy could make him laugh that way. He liked that... wait what?

Jeremy had trailed off. So had Michael by the looks of it, then he suddenly looked at Jeremy looking extremely serious

Jeremy thought about the question for a second "hmm... wait what was the question again?"

"does lightning McQueen get life insurance or car insurance?"

"oh. Man, I don't know. I mean they're all cars, right? to them it would be life insurance but since its Disney and also they are cars it would probably be car insurance, right?"

"I hear you, but wouldn't it just be life insurance since to them there is no humans or animals, they're all just cars or tractors or airplanes, right? like life insurance shouldn't just be for humans. Especially not in a world with no humans"

They kept talking about lighting McQueen's preferred insurance for about half an hour before finally deciding to actually watch Cars.

"wait you just have cars lying around in your room? Do you even like it?"

"I mean not really no. but dude don't ask questions if you want to watch it."

"alright let's watch"

About an hour later or more later Jeremy was half asleep on Michaels shoulder who was completely invested in the movie. He could hear his heartbeat. Feel his breath on his hair. Smell the slight scent of weed, birthday cake and sushi, and though he didn't look, he could imagine his cute face as he stared at the screen, so his deep brown eyes would sparkle like they always did when they played video games. He had gotten distracted by that a few times. Yet another reason they couldn't get past the next level in apocalypse of the damned... What?

Finally, at around 3 am he fell asleep on his shoulder. Michael probably kept watching but judging by the position they woke up in he hadn't done anything else after that