'her'

the ball is in your court...

On a deceiving sunny afternoon, after a difficult Romanian exam paper, I entered a humid room and sat down in front of the guidance counsellor. A intense therapy session the school couldn't afford was taking place. She asked about my life and I instantly thought about 'her' but conversed about something else, attempting to take her out of mind.

I told her about my traumatising past experiences and she instantly felt pity, something I despise. She asked about my current friends, placing 'her' right back into my sensitive mind. I talked about others, the worse ones, keeping the best till last. Once I was done she attempted to speak but I instantly cut her off by introducing a new character into my life, 'her'.

I kept her to myself until now, she was to good to be spoken about but with the thought of her in my mind my level of excitement couldn't be controlled, setting itself free. At first I hesitated, not sure where to start but once I begun I couldn't stop talking about her, with a smile on my face and a pair of bright eyes revealing a bit of life left.

She told me many things and for the first time in my life I remember them without having to hear them for a second time. Her capability of not being able to love or feel amazes me the most. It creates a eager mind willing to explore even more and a enthusiastic heart willing to offer itself, forgetting all the pain from the past and dismissing any potential threats. 

Of course I didn't let the guidance counsellor know anything about her except her presence in my life, somethings are just better off being kept to ourselves. Opinions tend to have a huge influence on our mindset and in this case no one's able to offer their opinion, I couldn't care less about opinions in this scenario. She's a secret, my secret.

She said she'll be waiting, a double meaning sentence enticing the waiter into enabling a great deal of patience, willing to wait, even if it's to long. 

She's pure, she's exquisite, she'll be worth the wait.