Lisanna's crush

Lucy's POV

I walk into the lunchroom to see Lisanna sitting at the table alone. I guess the others hasn't arrived yet.

"Boo!" I said. She jump and hide her phone away.

"Who are you texting?" I ask.
"None of your business." She said with a faint blush.

"Don't tell me you have a crush." I said.

"Did I hear the word 'crush'?" Mira said behind me.

"M-Mira-nii." Lisanna shutter.

"You never told your big sis that you had a crush." Mira whine.

Elfman appear next to the table and slam his muscular arm.

"He must be a MAN to be able to date my sister." He yells. It caught the whole lunchroom's attention.

Evergreen walk up to him slap him across the head.

"Quit yelling man and all. Leave your poor sister alone. She blushing bright red thanks to you. You just caught everyone's attention." Ever scold.

"So..how's the lucky guy?" Levy ask as she walk to our table with tray full of school lunch.

"Juvia wants to know too." Juvia said.

Evergreen, Mira, Elfman, Levy, Erza, Juvia and I all took a seat at this table.

"He's not from this school. But I meet him on Instagram. He goes by the name Bickslow." Lisanna said.

"But you don't even know him. How do you know he's a man?" Elfman said.

Evergreen slap him across the head again.

"Yea. He could be a child predator even tho your not a child anymore." Erza said.

Mira nodded her head along with everyone else.

"What's his name again?" Ever ask.

"Bickslow." Lisanna reply.

"Full name?" She ask.

"Bickslow Seith." Lisanna reply.

They don't said what's his full name so I made up his last name by the type of magic he use in the anime.

"Oh I know him. Bickslow is a nice guys. He's a friend of mine and Laxus's. He's really gentle. Especially toward animals and little kids. Trust me. You having a crush on him is totally safe. He's not a rapist or anything." Ever said.

"That's good to hear." I said.

"You guys will make a great couple. Both of you guys love animals and kids." Levy said.

Lisanna look down.

"Is there anything wrong?" I ask.

"Well, I was planning on asking him out. But, he doesn't attend to this school. And people say long distance relationship don't work out. So I'm not sure." She said.

"Hold it. I say that you should let him ask you out. I always think that a girl asking a guy out is just...wrong. Not wrong but weird, awkward." Levy said.

"Juvia suggest that we shouldn't listen to what other say. If you love him, go for it. If he loves you, then he wouldn't think about cheating on you either way." Juvia said. 

Lisanna look up at us and smile. "Thank you guys so much for the advice." She said with a big smile.

"Anything for a friend." We said.
"And a sister." Mira and Elfman said.