3.

His name is Kim Taehyung. He died at the age of 23,

and the cause of death was being drugged and got in a car accident after attending a party.

'Taehyung' looked at you in curiosity as you took all the information in. You sighed and looked at him with a weird face saying, "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Huh?" He flinches. 

"Your staring makes me uncomfortable..." You mumble, but loud enough for him to hear. "O-Okay." Then he looks away and stares at the window. A few stares from him here and there, you close your eyes and sigh to yourself. 

"So I guess it's my turn to explain, since you asked me why I pretended not to see you.." 

You take a deep breath while ignoring the dread clenching your chest.

"I had an encounter with a ghost in the past and that certain one bothered me when I was a teenager. So I just ignored them and carried on with my life. And you just happen to pop out of nowhere in my life, and made me rethink everything." you close your eyes with a sigh before continuing. 

"I'll put this house back for rent tomorrow."

A small gasp was heard from the brown haired male. "I don't know what happened to you, but..." he stops mid sentence when he noticed you flinched when he leaned in. "Um...s-sorry..." Taehyung sighs and stays quiet.

"Can you continue?" you ask. He looks at you in surprise and continues, "Well, first of all, my relatives bought this house for me and I had to live alone. I always thought of inviting someone else to live with me, but my life ended so suddenly, I didn't want to leave this house so I waited and waited for people to come by. But no one came besides the people who came to clean up my stuff.

And a week ago, you came around. I was so happy. I liked being around you even though I thought you couldn't see me. It was so comforting. And I decided to stay until you leave for good. But you can leave when you want to, I'm not asking you to stay with me or help me meet someone, it's okay. That's what I meant by you don't have to leave because of me."

He's clinging to me but not at the same time... This is way different. 

From him.