20 Facts Tag

Lol I guess I have to do this since I've been tagged by my saenggie Deltia and RinGot7BtsExo

Wait does that mean I have to do 20 more?

Ugh I'm doin the next 20 later-.-

okay enough chattering let's begin!

1.) I was born in the Philippines but moved to America when I was 3.

2.)I'm part Chinese from my dads side, Filipino from my mothers side, but korean by heart.

3.) I have 2 step brothers, 1 step sister, 1 half sister, 2brothers, and an eonnie!

4.) my brother was the one who first introduced me to kpop without actually introducing it to me (I Know it doesn't make senseXD) he showed me a Dead Fantasy Dance ver. of Snsds Gee and since dead fantasy is a Japanese video game I thought snsd was Japanese too.

5.) my Eonnie was the one who got me into Kpop a year after and I stayed addicted.

6.) I used to be into Vocoloids but not as much as I used to now.

7.) I'm so into Video games and Rpg horror games. Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Ib, Mad father, fallout, and skyrim!

8.) I enjoy watching and drawing anime.

9.) I LOVE dancing and singing so I create a lot of choreography and write a lot of songs!

10.)I'm friggin scared of the dark.

11.) I make a lot of friends by asking strangers multiple random questions and if I don't creep them out and we have a lot in common then we become good friends.

12.)I'm a teachers pet. but one time in 5th grade I got in trouble for high kicking a girls face...IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I TELL YOU!!!!

13.) scary movies are awesome but it probably explains why I'm scared of the dark lol.

14.)Because I've been learning Korean and Chinese at the same time, my Englush accent has been infected and now I have this weird lisp...

15.)I wish I wasss tallll!!!!

16.) I need glasses but my mother is too lazy to have my eyes checked>:/

17.)flying and telekinesis would be sooo great.

18.) when I'm lonely for a long period of time I do the weirdest things....

19.) Shy guys are soo cute!!! there's this adorable guy in my orchestra period and he's soooo adorable omg!!! I was like talking to him and he was like all tiny voice and all because he wasn't expecting a random girl to be taking to himXD

20.) I'm kinda pissed off because I had to rewrite this literally 6 times because wattpad wouldn't save correctly:/

Well that's all unless I really have to do 20 more facts~

Anyways If you guys haven't done it yet, I would like to nominate/tag:

@_ParkHaneul_

@exotic_wild

@lovely_complexx

@_THELeiacorn_

@Sun_and_Moon01

@SHINeeGirl123