20 fact part 2

Okay so since I've been tagged twice here I am writing another set of facts for the Stalkers out there!!!!

Lol jk but here I go again:

1.) my first kpop or rather Jpop group was daikokudanji also known as DGNA and TheBoss^^ my favorite member was karam! The first song I listened to was Love Bingo and I fell INLOVE!

2.)My official first kpop group was Beast:3 I got married with Kikwang right away and I can officially say that I'm probably his sasaeng fan lol jk but I'm totally against him getting married with anybody else beside me XD

3.)I used to know how to dance GirlsGeneration's Gee and I still know how to dance it a little. I also used to know how to dance shinee's sherlock, lucifer, and hello. But I got lazy and forgot how to do it. BUT I got back to dancing when I met EXO!!!

4.) I'm scared of baby dolls, stuffed animals with those scary eyes. practically any you with glass eyes.....yeah....

5.) I can say I used to be a weeaboo. but then not anymore!!!! I swear!!! I'm not really in that faze anymore:3

6.) I have a weak spot in my back and if you touch it I completely fall in the floor and start twitching...tmi? only I know that spot......

7.)if you say Kpop is gei there is a 50% chance I'll karate chop your face and a 50% chance I'll murder you in your sleep.....jk!!!!! But seriously don't mess with kpop........

8.)junk food<3

9.)Huggssss!!!!!! I'm that type of person:3

10.) I'm really daring and will probably do most of the dares you give me!!! Omg I just love risk.

11.) after school I used to go on a bike adventure with my friends to discover things in the desert areas but I eventually stopped cuz my mom found out.

12.) I used to have A cat named sora after the Kingdom Hearts character.

13.) I once got in trouble for choking this guy who seriously pissed off. never once got suspended or RPCedXD

14.)I don't know my left or rights. Gotta use that finger trick:3

15.) I like smelling cats even tho I'm allergic to some of them. don't ask...

16.) I have a youtube account where I use to post videos!!!! it's le secret MWAHAHAHA you'll never know!!!!! ugh....

17.)I hate migraines and stomach aches-.-

18.) I can't say 'bad words' unless I'm really REALLY mad and EXTREMELY pissed off. if you try to make me, I'll probably blab out something like,(SHUT THE FUDGE UP!) (YOUR AN ICECREAM CONE!!!) (YOUR A WEANIE!!) yeah I suck......

19.) i like giving random high fives to lonely people at school. That's what's cool about me:D

20.) I'm really weird and abnormal but I call my condition BEING UNIQUE!

Okay bai!

Lol sorry im not really good at talking about my self and I'm not really interesting. but if you think I'm interesting.....COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOMINATE:

@kyungsoo-ya

Lol