part 2

Elizabeth POV

" So what have I missed with the gang?" He gave me a cheeky smile " well king and Diane have been out a lot lately" elbowing me with his elbow. I giggled Meliodas was such a dork, " what are you serious!" Diane always told me how her and king were just friends, but I guess the tables turned. Me and Meliodas jokes and talked. I don't know when but I we eventually dozed off....
I woke up to a big crash, I jolted up to see the time. 1:30am, who was up at this time? I looked around the room as my eyes adjusted to to to the dark. As I looked down I could see Meliodas Infront of of me ready to protect me, seeing this made my face heat up. Wait was I blushing Meliodas has always protected me, but that didn't help it just made my face a deeper red. I shook away the feeling, someone was probably breaking in, were screwed. We watched the door as it opened, the lights flicked on revealing Zeldris, " sorry did I wake you" I leaned back and sighed in releif it's just Zeldris, Zeldris glanced over to me and before I knew it he was hugging me. "Elizabeth!, I missed you so much I had no one to help me deal with Meliodas". I gave out a small giggle, and pated his head. " There,there" Meliodas gasped " you trader". Zeldris gave him an evil grin as he let go, " well I'll be going to my room,so night" he got up and slowly walked back to his room.

Melizibeth POV

Elizabeth giggle at the sight of me pouting, I missed this Elizabeth, before she got her boyfriend I was gonna ask her out but she seemed happy. Hopefully I'll get that chance now. I jumped up from the couch and grabbed blankets and pillows, we sat there and talked for a little longer, but it didn't take long for Elizabeth to fall back asleep. I turned off the lights and dozed off.

Elizabeth POV

I opened my eyes, and slowly turned over as I looked at the clock. 5:30, I stretched as I sat up and let out a big yawn. Meliodas was next to me sleeping soundly. I stumbled threw the dark and eventually made it to the bathroom and  changed into my school uniform. I walked back to the living room and tried to wake Meliodas up. " Meliodas, wake up school" he rolled back over " 5 more minutes" he mumbled" well 5 more minutes wouldn't hurt. I turned around to walk away but was jerked on to the couch. " I said 5 more minutes" he pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. "M-MELIODAS!" I struggled to get out of his grasp. He gave me a cheeky smile and got up from the couch and got ready. " Let's start walking"

 " Let's start walking"