Part 1

( this story is in Elizabeths and Meliodas POV)
He cheated on me again, again it hurt so much why did it hurt so much. He grabbed me by my shoulders " come on you forgive me,right" I just looked away I couldn't speak with the lump in my throat , his voice turned calm to angry " YOU KNOW WHAT" he screamed. As he slammed me against the wall making me fall to the floor.  he grabbed his bag and screamed "I'll be back later" before storming out slamming the door behind him. If I was here when he got home he would yell and complain that I was still in house. So I slowly picked myself up and grabbed my bag and keys and walked outside. Tears rolled down my face, we used to be so happy when did things change? . Maybe I could leave him. No, he would yell and hit... " Elizibeth???" I heard a familiar comforting voice, I looked to see Meliodas standing in front of me. He looked worried, I hadn't been talking to Meliodas or my other friends since Jack started to hit and yell. I didn't know what to say to him, maybe I could say I was ok, no he knew when I was lying he knows me to well. I opened my mouth to talk but all that came out was sobs and Crys. He rushed over and pulled me into his embrace. I sunk into his embrace in an instant. He whispered in my ear "  let's go back to my place and talk" he picked me up and slowly walked back to his house. He sat me down on his couch while rubbing my back and telling me that everything was gonna be all right. He wiped my tears away, " what happened" I swallowed the lump in my throat, but it was still hard to speak. " H-He cheated on me again" his expression changed to gentle rough. He pulled me in to another hug While mumbling " that Bastard"

 He pulled me in to another hug While mumbling " that Bastard"

Meliodas POV

She doesn't deserve to be treated that way, period. She's always been kind to everyone around her so when she found someone who seemed to be a kind a loving person it never crossed my mind that he whould treat her that way. I looked to see a bruise on her back, he hurt her... This is why she wasn't talking to us she was scared of him. It all came back to me she would flinch when he put his hand on her back, and he was always so controlling over her always asking for her phone getting mad when she didn't reply the second he texted her. I should've have noticed. I've always hated to see Elizibeth cry, it's always hurt me to see her sad and how I couldn't take all the pain away.

Elizabeths POV

Meliodas has always made me feel better and always is caring it may not seem that way by the the way he jokes with his friends but he really does care for us. I pushed away.

Elizabeth: God Meliodas what would I do without you.

Meliodas: you'd die.

I giggled, "ya I would" I wiped my eyes with my palm. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked back at Meliodas, he nodded. I dialed Jack's number, my heart was racing. I slowly put the phone to my ear.

Jack: What do you want!

Elizabeth: I-I want to talk

Jack: can this wait I'm busy
I could hear a womans voice on the other side.

Elizabeth: were done, I'm done you can get your stuff tomorrow after school.

Jack:. Wow hey, you can't break up with me I made you-

I hung up, Meliodas chuckled " well now that your over controlling boyfriends out of the picture you can hang out with the gang again. He gave me a smile, "wow back to being a jerk aren't we" we let out a gasp " me never" I laughed I really did miss this.