Chapter 1

Chris POV

"Yes"

I slammed my lips on him again slipping my toung in to his mouth, exploring it.

I started to move my hands up his chest, wanting to rip his shirt off of him. But in stead I moved them around his chest trying to memorize every dip and turn of his chest.

I removed my lips from his for a quick second, than took my hands out from under his shit and attached them on to the bottom of the fabric.

In a swift movement his shirt was off and I slammed my lips back on his rougher than the time before.

To me I honestly hated to admit it, but I didn't care if I hurt Goride. He had a pretty good life, a little pain wouldn't do shit.

So if I gave him swallown lips, bruised hips, bruised thighs, a limp in his walk and flushed cheeks I really didn't care. I would still have more bruises and cuts than he would ever have.

So this, this was nothing.

Gordie started to play with the hem of my shirt so I ripped it off quickly to get back to what we were doing.

I wondered if Gordie thought I was doing this because I liked him. I wondered how Gordie was taking all of this. But I really don't care at the moment.

After a while I started to play with the buttons of his jeans, he didn't try to stop me either.

I ripped them off and looked at his body.

He wasn't muscular like me but he had a good body. He was really skinny almost like if I held him hard enough I could crush him and I kinda liked it. I liked knowing that I wasn't the only one who could break.

I pushed my lips back on his and put my hands on his already bruising hips, making my way slowly to the hem of his underwear.

Right when I was about to take his boxers off Gordie stopped me.

"Chris could you take your pants off at least? I kinda would feel uncomfortable if I was the only one naked.", I rolled my eyes, wishing he would just keep his mouth closed.

But I did take my pants off quickly so I could contuine what we were doing.

I then shoved Gordie even further in to the couch, "Is that better for you?"

I didn't give him enough time to respond and shoved myself back on to him, starting to grind our hips together.

The motion was making me get hard and I knew he was also getting hard from this too, because I could feel him growing underneath me.

*Smut*

I brought my hands back down to the waste band of his underwear and pulled them off quickly reviling his hard on.

I grabbed his dick with my left hand then started to pump his dick and used my right one for support so I wouldn't fall on him completely.

Gordie started to let out little whimpers from me touching him so I started to kiss down his neck until I found the spot I was looking for.

When I herd Gordie breathe hitch I knew I found it an sucked on it til I made a hickie marking him as mine.

When I was done marking him mine I decided I also wanted to feel good so I took my pants off a lined my self up with his entrance.

I didn't look up at him before I stuck myself in him. I knew he didn't mind since he was letting me go this far. If he didn't want me to he would have stopped me.

So I started to thrust myself in him slowely. I could already hear him make noise's, moaning my name and wincing a few times.

I knew he must have been hurting because he was really tight. But this was our first time, we both need to get used to this.