Chapter 2

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

I push the random girl on the bed not breaking the kiss. I don't even bother remembering her name while I trail wet kisses down her bare stomach. I quickly take off my boxers and the red headed girl positions her self on her hands and knees.

"I really enjoy that position" I say seductively.

She shifts a little. Without warning I slam into her grabbing onto her hair while she whimpers and whispers my name. When she screams my name out I cover her mouth with my hand. I feel her whimpers vibrating onto my hand. I pulled out and flipped her over attacking her neck with kisses making sure hickeys will be revealed. She gently grabs my dick rubbing it against her clit.

"Fuck don't tease" I pant out.

I start rubbing her clit in fast circles making her shake under my touch.

"Michael put it in please" She moans.

I jammed right into her thrusting fast and hard. My eyes are rolling back while hitting her g-spot with every thrust. I feel her climax so I start pounding into her more faster until I reach my orgasm. I get up from the bed grabbing all my clothes putting them on.

"Aren't you going to lay with me Mikey?" She asked.

"I just fuck and go babe" I say putting on my shoes.

She gasps and I grab my cup I left on the night stand in Luke's guest room. I walk out the door and I could hear the red head cursing when I walk away. I rush down the stairs until I bump into somebody spilling my drink on them.

"Fuck my bad" I laugh.

"Oh god you could see my bra. Why did I wear a white shirt?"

"That could actually be a trend white wet bra showing shirt" I smile at the gorgeous girl. Her brown eyes looking into mine.

"I'm pretty sure Luke has a shirt in his room that you could wear he always has girls over and they accidentally leave their tops." I air quote accidentally. "Follow." I demand.

I walk all the way up the stairs walking all the way to the end of the hallway. I open up Luke's bedroom door holding it open until she walks in and I shut the door right when she enters.

"So what's your name?" She asks while I search this messy ass room.

"Michael and you are..."

"Tiffany but people call me Tiff."

I hear her take a seat on Luke's bed and I toss her a black shirt. She stares at it for awhile.

"This doesn't look like a girls shirt" she giggle.

I smile at her and stare at her for awhile. She looks back at me with no reaction.

"Well put on the shirt"

"Turn around or get out" She laughs.

"There's a bathroom right there" I point to the bathroom door in the left. She walks to the bathroom going inside and shutting the door behind her. When she walks out the bathroom she takes a seat next to me on the bed. 

"Do you wanna just chill in here and watch t.v or something?" I ask hoping she says yes so we could do more than just watching t.v.

She nods and I get up turning on the television then I walk up to the door opening it.

"You want a drink?" I smirk.

"Yeah just get me anything. Surprise me." She smiles.

I close the door and start heading downstairs. I see the red head when I take the last step. She just glares at me while I give her a quick wink. I walk into the kitchen getting two red solo cups pouring vodka in it. When I turn around two girls are getting it on so I just watch for awhile. Until I get really fucking horny so I start going back to Luke's room holding the cups in my hand. I bump into Tiffany again and one of the drinks spill onto her.

"Deja Vu" I  laugh.

"I'm leaving" she walks away not saying another word.

I see Luke on the top of the stairs looking down on me. What the fuck did he do? I walk up the stairs while Luke goes into his room leaving the door wide open for me. As I enter the room Luke slams the door shut.

"What the hell did I say about fucking sluts on my bed Michael?" He screamed.

"Calm down I didn't even get to touch her I wish you wouldn't have interrupted my night though" I chuckle.

Luke walks towards his window staring outside.

"Oh."