5

I went into the living room
" ok so were set to go home Thursday "
I looked up and they were all passed out. I started to clean up all the bottles I went back to the kitchen and put them in the sink and I was holding back some tears. Here I was in a friends house cleaning up there mess trying not to wake them up and for some reason in my head I had it all mapped out that I could stay here forever. I knew I'd have to go home sometime and face the music but I didn't think it would be like this I did t think any of this would happen.

" what are you doing A "
I woke up and I was on the floor in the kitchen
" I Ummm I must have fallen asleep when I was cleaning "
I rubbed my eyes and stood up and my back hurt
" I really hit that table hard didn't I "
" I don't know how you do it "
Sean said as he walked into the kitchen some more
" do what "
" how you don't drink don't do drugs how you don't do anything for yourself how you take care of everyone and I mean everyone "
" it's just what I do "
" Have you ever done anything for your self ever "
" I used to be the kind of person that did whatever I wanted whenever I wanted and I didn't care how it affected others then things changed "
" you know it doesn't make you a bad person if you do things for yourself once in a while "
"The last thing I did for my self was getting on that plane that brought me here and looks what that did "
" So when are you leaving "
" what you want to get rid of me that bad "
" yeah you outed me "
He smiled
" Thursday "
" oh only 4 days left "
" yep "
I could tell he was sad
" hey Ummm I need to get some air Ummm I'll be back later and I have my phone so "
" ok "
I went and grabbed my backpack that had my money and stuff in it and then out the door and started to mindlessly walk.

I was walking down the street window shopping when someone ran into me and took my bag. I got up and ran after them
" hey "
They looked back and I could tell it was a guy now because his hood fell down he turned down an alleyway and I followed and it was a dead-end
" didn't your mama ever teach you not to follow people into an alleyway I mean what if I'm dangerous"
" good job you should really use that at your next audition now give me my bag back "
" no "
" dude I chased you for I don't know how long with my lungs on fire with a couple broken ribs now please give me it "
He walked towards me then he tried to punch me and missed soon I had his arm twisted and I could easily break it
" now, please "
He gave it to me and I let him go
" now we can both be on our ways and forget this ever happened "