•Cute Little Sub• (SMUT)

(Lance)
I stood in my bathroom, a towel around my waist as I dried my hair with another towel. I'm going to pick up my boyfriend in the next hour so I decided freshening up was a pretty good idea.

"Okay, Lance." I set my hands on the sink, staring at my reflection. "He wants you to be dom for the first. And he's moving in with you. Maybe that's a good moving in gift. Fuck, I hope this works..." 

Looking at the time, I quickly got dressed. Food. I needed food. I'm a complete fatty.

It felt odd to be living on my own. I moved out of my parents house a few months back and it's been odd since then. But, I got used to it. No siblings. Cooking on my own. Laundry. All that fun stuff.

As time flew by quickly, I suddenly got nervous as I stride out to my car. It seemed like.. like I grew up a bit too fast. But it's for the best after all.. I gathered myself and drove off to pick him up, gripping the steering wheel out of slight fear and anxiety. I inched closer and closer to him by the minute. This can't be real.. like.. I'm still in bed and I'm dreaming..

But I realized I wasn't dreaming, I pulled into the driveway of the group home and saw him standing on the steps. His bags were beside his legs, hair pulled back into that cute little ponytail, the usual red and black clothes and black nails. My heart began racing as he looked up and smiled, such a big smile I melted in my seat.

(Keith)
I stood there, honestly frozen to the spot as I watched him shut the car off and get out. He seemed to be shaking which made me smile a bit more and blush. Lance seemed so damn nervous walking up to me. We've gone on dates.. we've hung out.. he's came to visit me many times before..

Honestly, I don't blame him. I'm getting out of this hell hole and it seems too unreal for him to be here in front of me. Taking me to my new home. Without hesitation, I ran. I ran into his arms and jumped into them, wrapping my legs around his waist, not caring about any of the house parents watching. He was my savior, my everything.

"I can't believe you're really here.." I said into his neck, nearly in tears. His arms tightened around me as mine did around him.

"Why wouldn't I be?" He whispered, his voice cracking slightly as he held me. "My Prince is finally coming to stay with me.. for good.." I whimpered but smiled again, burying my face in his shoulder.

"I love you, Lance."

"I love you too, Keith. Now let's get your things and we'll leave this place in the dust.." he set me down with such ease it made me melt a bit. I looked at him and smiled, leaning forward and kissing him softly before going to grab my bags.

He opened the back door for me, taking my bags and setting them in the back. Everything seemed to go by so quickly. From him pulling up. To putting my bags in. To pulling out of the driveway, realizing I'm never going back again.

But, I just stared out the window, holding his soft, warm hand as I watched the trees then the city fly by. Then something crossed my mind causing me to blush and tense, gripping his hand.

"Are you alright, love?" I heard him ask, making me turn to him.

"O-oh.. um.. I was just... thinking about what we planned when we get to the apartment.."

"Oh?" I heard his smirk in his words. Chills crawled up my arms and I perked up, chewing on my lip as I nod once he looked over.

"Y-Yeah.. c-can we just take my bags in then.. get my gift?" I said quickly, slipping into little space a bit.

He pulled into, what I was guessing is the parking garage, and shut off the car before grabbing my neck and leaning over. "Now.. when we get inside.. you're going to sit on the bed and wait for me. Understand?"