Thomas Shelby x Alfie Solomons

A semi request from a reader! Thank you 😰❤️

Thomas Shelby x Alfie Solomons

Things were never simple when Thomas Shelby and Alfie Solomons had met

Things were never simple when Thomas Shelby and Alfie Solomons had met. Even after they had met, their encounters were always over the top bickering, business meetings, threatening Alfie's men to work harder, bloody violent things or just or nights out drinking.

Both men had their strong qualities, like being their own boss and leader, while having headstrong opinions, ideas and their slick ways of doing things. That's what made them great allies... at times. When they came together, they found that it had been better that way. And every time they had the chance to speak to each other, it brought them some kind of peace. When both their businesses had continued to succeed, when both of them had kept rising to the top, they found that even though they were the way that they were with each other, it worked.

Thomas wasn't sure of Alfie's intentions after things started to feel different between them. They spent time alone in each other's office at strange hours, despite only talking to each other and drinking and of course, smoking. He wasn't so sure of his feelings either; he hated Alfie most of the time, but then again he started to feel other things for him too. Every time Alfie joked, or ever time he lit his cigarette for him.. it made him feel funny in his heart and stomach. He was confused and upset, so obviously he took it out on everyone, including Alfie.

Alfie on the other hand, knew for sure what he had been feeling over time. At first, just like Thomas, he knew that they'd never get along. Of course, that was until their meetings all the time and their peace between each other. But when Thomas started acting strange, especially picking fights with him more and more, he began to suppress his feelings.

Alfie thought that Thomas fucking hated him for some odd reason. He picked up that maybe he felt threatened by him and that he was more powerful than him. Despite Alfie always being cocky, he began to be extra cocky.

One night, Thomas had shown up to Alfie's office, upon Alfie's request. Silence filled the air after he greeted him and after Thomas had sat down. But Alfie was having none of it. He was suspicious of his behavior as of recent days, he wanted to figure it all out, not caring about what he had felt for Thomas, deep down inside.

"What the the fuck is going on, aye?" Alfie raises his voice. "We're businessmen, yeah, that we are! We work together, we ensure our businesses' safety. People who fuck with you and your men, I help. People who fuck with me and me men, you help. So what's the deal now, eh? You want to cut ties, go to a bigger and better man to do this business with?" Alfie questions, his hand rubbing his beard and the skin beneath the blonde hair that had grey specks between them.

"Alfie.. always questioning me." Thomas leans forward, his arms resting on his knees. "Maybe you're the one who wants to fucking cut ties with me, eh? That's it, right? Play this little game, trick me out of business, yeah, that's it."